Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

32 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Keep tattling, bundle of sticks.  

From all the replies, including this one. Yall are a classless fan base & sore losers obviously. I didnt come in here to troll, but the  comments yall make are completely absurd. No respect & no maturity. 

8 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Quit your ******* whining and crawl back in your troll hole. 

Looks like yall are the ones whining because yall couldnt beat the 49ers, and then wishing cancer on people. Then telling people to get out of their forum. 

1 minute ago, Eric dunn said:

From all the replies, including this one. Yall are a classless fan base & sore losers obviously. I didnt come in here to troll, but the  comments yall make are completely absurd. No respect & no maturity. 

Have you once talked about football?  Don't come in here to gloat and then play a victim when you aren't welcomed with open arms.  

11 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Can't remember the last time he hit a deep guy in stride. Seems like they always have to slow up and let the DB catch up. 

Gotta be MVS in MN at the mid point of the season.  

I think he hit Davante in stride either against the Vikings or Ravens at the end of the season.  

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Have you once talked about football?  Don't come in here to gloat and then play a victim when you aren't welcomed with open arms.  

Im free to go to any of the teams forums i want, but thanks kid. Were you talking about football wishing cancer on someones mom? Hmm doesnt seem like it.

3 minutes ago, Eric dunn said:

Im free to go to any of the teams forums i want, but thanks kid. Were you talking about football wishing cancer on someones mom? Hmm doesnt seem like it.

As far as I can tell you came into this forum and your first post was to report someone to webby?  Then you wonder why you aren't exactly welcomed?  What did you expect?

Edited by Mazrimiv

Just now, Eric dunn said:

You are.  That is your right.  I respond to people the way that they deserve.  Clearly, I have stepped in a no zone for you.  I want to talk about football.  There are numerous posts in this thread, and others where I have done so.  You, on the other hand, came here to gloat.  As did your little brother.  So, again, quit being an *******, and you won't be treated like one.