Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

46 minutes ago, Leader said:

Understood....but different perspectives.

Yes - the Ref's gagging on that call made the 4th down play possible. True - no doubt.
But - I'm a strong advocate for the players making their own way - or fate - and as opposed to a call that wasnt made, I look at that last play as one where the players were directly responsible for not executing their coverages - Sharper primarily - who's "Let me stay behind the WR / goal line and somehow make a play on the guy in front of me" coverage - was about as dumb as can be imagined.

He was guilty of exactly the same thing on 4th and 26, but it was the first down marker rather than the goal line that he decided to settle in behind.  Good times.

Edited by Mazrimiv

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Defense was guilty of exactly the same thing on 4th and 26, but it was the first down marker rather than the goal line that they decided to settle in behind.  Good times.

Just had to throw one more painful memory on to the fire didnt you? :)
I've pretty much forgotten that Philly loss.....filing it away in a fairly fat and full "Favre chucks another brain dead INT to lose a game" file. He was good at it. 

10 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

"QB played like she"

Say it you God damn apologist

After the Lazard catch, the Packers had a first and goal at the seven yard line....All they have to do is punch the ball in....They get an illegal procedure penalty, AR makes a bad pass to Jones, than AR gets sacked....We settle for a FG, when a TD would have given us an eleven point lead....Really didn't deserve the win after such a poor effort....

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Christ. Had to take a final look at the GB Receiving stats.

Inexcusable. Totally inexcusable.

21 targets between Davante & Jones.

6 others spread out between Lazard (1) ; Cobb (1) Lewis (1) <Would like this one back in fact> ; Deguara (1) ; Dafney (2).

With a grand total of 1 reception by Lazard.

Inexcusable.

Brady passes it to Lazard on 3rd and 11

Just now, FAH1223 said:

Brady passes it to Lazard on 3rd and 11

Crossing pattern....OPEN

deep left......SINGLE COVERAGE

deep middle....DOUBLE COVERAGE 

QB 101 is not throw into double coverage when you have an open receiver 

• Like 1