Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

25 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

No.  We want Bosa and Warner at full strength.  You got to beat the best to be the best, and all that.

Oh please ... that's so frickin old and such a cliche.  When Bak got hurt just before playing  TB I bet they didn't say "we want to play them at their best".  If Bosa and Warner are limited/can't play, to bad ... kick their frickin arse. 

Just now, coachbuns said:

Oh please ... that's so frickin old and such a cliche.  When Bak got hurt just before playing  TB I bet they didn't say "we want to play them at their best".  If Bosa and Warner are limited/can't play, to bad ... kick their frickin arse. 

Sorry you missed the sarcasm.  I thought the “and all that” at the end was a dead give-away but it went waaaayyyy over your head.

Just now, Sasquatch said:

Sorry you missed the sarcasm.  I thought the “and all that” at the end was a dead give-away but it went waaaayyyy over your head.

You have to be more sarcastic to get me .. it went way over my head.  "And all that" just isn't enough .. LOL.

6 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

You have to be more sarcastic to get me .. it went way over my head.  "And all that" just isn't enough .. LOL.

Come on man, you’ve been reading the posts in this forum all day.  Some have been talking all afternoon about how “to be the best you have to beat the best!”  Yet, some of those same dudes are now hoping to God Bosa and Warner will miss the game, lol.

So which is it?  Beat the best, but only if their stars are missing?  LOL

Edited by Sasquatch
  • Like 1

Just now, Sasquatch said:

Come on man, you’ve been reading the posts in this forum all day.  Some have been talking all afternoon about how “to be the best to beat the best!”  Yet, some of those same dudes are now hoping to God Bosa and Warner will miss the game, lol.

So which is it?  Beat the best, but only if their stars are missing?  LOL

You are taking this to serious.  You got me .. that's all I'm saying.  For me, if those 2 are out/limited .. so be it .. fine, that's part of the game that we've experienced all year.  I'm not one of the "beat the best to be the best" believers .. far from it.  I'll take the easiest possible way to the super bowl whatever that may be.     

I never cheer for an injury, and honestly always want both teams to be at their best. Simply because I hate excuses, bitching, and whining... I don't like San Fran. I really really don't. I see this as another check mark on the list to our destiny this season. That team has brought us a lot of heart break. That team's coach tried to take our MVP. The dude ruined a friendship with his good friend MLF... Nope... I want them at their best because it's going to be awesome to kick their *****! 

Just now, coachbuns said:

You are taking this to serious.  You got me .. that's all I'm saying.  For me, if those 2 are out/limited .. so be it .. fine, that's part of the game that we've experienced all year.  I'm not one of the "beat the best to be the best" believers .. far from it.  I'll take the easiest possible way to the super bowl whatever that may be.     

Well, you kinda jumped the gun on taking this thing too seriously dontcha think? 

”Oh please…that’s so fricken old and such a cliche!”  LOL

1 minute ago, Toddfather said:

I never cheer for an injury, and honestly always want both teams to be at their best. Simply because I hate excuses, bitching, and whining... I don't like San Fran. I really really don't. I see this as another check mark on the list to our destiny this season. That team has brought us a lot of heart break. That team's coach tried to take our MVP. The dude ruined a friendship with his good friend MLF... Nope... I want them at their best because it's going to be awesome to kick their *****! 

Not me .. for all the reasons you just mentioned, just kick their arse and do it big time.  I just don't care if they're at their best or not - they wouldn't care one single bit if it was us not being full strength.  

4 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Well, you kinda jumped the gun on taking this thing too seriously dontcha think? 

”Oh please…that’s so fricken old and such a cliche!”  LOL

That's what happens when an old guy doesn't get sarcasm!  You have to make it more obvious!  LOL and the more starters out for them .. the merrier.

Edited by coachbuns