Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

7 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Not having Amari inactive and apparently gonna have him returning punts and now they going with OL configuration they haven't used all season. Not really a fan of these coaching decisions. Not really sure I like Turner at LT having to go up against Bosa

Probably analytics said to do it

Andy Herman -   Earlier in warmups it looked like maybe the nickel corners were going to be Jaire/Stokes on the outside with Chandon in the slot. But very tough to tell. Honestly going to need to wait until gametime to see how they use the CBs.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman -   Earlier in warmups it looked like maybe the nickel corners were going to be Jaire/Stokes on the outside with Chandon in the slot. But very tough to tell. Honestly going to need to wait until gametime to see how they use the CBs.

Shanny gonna find a way to pick on Sullivan

1 minute ago, Leader said:

How does Douglas play into this?

Just now, Leader said:

If I had to guess, I would say Sullivan's the main slot corner, with Jaire taking over on key 3rd downs. Assuming JA's healthy enough to do more than a part-time role.