A New Era: Zimmer and Spielman both fired on Black Monday

vike daddy

6 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Great maybe Zimmer can be DC now.

so why this guy?

Because they know him and he knows the culture as he was around for 4 years and now has been a DC for a year.  Why not give him an interview to see what his plan would be?   

49 minutes ago, Eric dunn said:

My prediction is the GM position will either be Kwesi OR Poles. 

And right now, my money is on Raheem Morris being the next HC. Unless other names start emerging like Leftwich-Pederson-Daboll.

I'm pretty sure Poles will likely get the Giants job...if he was impressive in front of the Vikings, I'd have to imagine that he was for the Giants too, and he's already a finalist for that job.

2 hours ago, swede700 said:

I'm pretty sure Poles will likely get the Giants job...if he was impressive in front of the Vikings, I'd have to imagine that he was for the Giants too, and he's already a finalist for that job.

but which team would he rather lead...?

8 hours ago, swede700 said:

I think that job will go between Schoen and Poles. 

6 hours ago, vike daddy said:

but which team would he rather lead...?

But if he’s offered the Giants’ job, would he risk losing it to wait for the Vikings?

The Giants seem to be moving faster than anyone in their GM search, and I can’t help but think it’s because they don’t want to be left without a chair when the music stops. 

I don’t seem Mara being overly patient with a candidate who chooses to weigh his options. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

But if he’s offered the Giants’ job, would he risk losing it to wait for the Vikings?

The Giants seem to be moving faster than anyone in their GM search, and I can’t help but think it’s because they don’t want to be left without a chair when the music stops. 

I don’t seem Mara being overly patient with a candidate who chooses to weigh his options. 

On that note:

First domino could fall today. 

• Like 1