Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So we have two townies that half their abilities are protecting themselves at night? Color me confused as to how that helps townies a ton other than just having numbers.

Its a commute of sorts.

@wolfeyestrk don't you dare share anymore information about the decoy ability. You have said enough for me to believe you and too much for the mafia to be clued into it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:
7 minutes ago, Raves said:

Actually nevermind, I got confused and it was the same person I was thinking on both sides.  But either way I think EDI is a fake claim based on the storyline of the game so far.  Also for me to believe it I want to know the details of Defense Matrix.  It makes no sense based on how it's explained so far @wolfeyestrk

Pick a person at night if they are lynched the next day then they get pardoned 

@Slappy Mc can you not see how this ability does not make sense?  It literally only needs 1 point and it's fully upgraded.  This is not what the ability would be like in a leveling system.

Also the reason to give the scum mention of possible moves, not all of them, is because town decided to use PMs to root out scum by saying their abilities and then comparing notes on abilities at different levels teh game would've been over N1.  So I think they might've gotten 1 real ability town ability and 1 ability that is scum exclusive, such as Defense Matrix which only needs 1 point to be OP.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raves said:

@Slappy Mc can you not see how this ability does not make sense?  It literally only needs 1 point and it's fully upgraded.  This is not what the ability would be like in a leveling system.

Also the reason to give the scum mention of possible moves, not all of them, is because town decided to use PMs to root out scum by saying their abilities and then comparing notes on abilities at different levels teh game would've been over N1.  So I think they might've gotten 1 real ability town ability and 1 ability that is scum exclusive, such as Defense Matrix which only needs 1 point to be OP.

This would be in very poor taste by Whicker considering I did what the rules state to do and I PM'd him about the conversation that was presented in the thread and he said nothing was outside the rules/scope of the game. He said he would PM me if I ever got there. Considering I have been accused of breaking rules recently, I take this pretty seriously.

If Whicker had offered the information up BEFORE the game started, that would make more sense. In response to threadplay is 100% not cool.

As for the ability, it sounds like a governor type role, which to me is kinda useless in mafia games now-a-days. @wolfeyestrk does your ability not have a leveling system?

I really don't think there is much that can convince me that Wolfeyes a) isn't telling the truth about his ability b)is aligned anywhere other than town.

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'm sorry man you gotta speak to me like a first timer, man. I don't know what that means.

Commuter is basically a role that "leaves town" at night and is not targetable by friend or foe. Any move on them would fail. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'm sorry man you gotta speak to me like a first timer, man. I don't know what that means.

Essentially we can be "untargetable" with the ability other than by upgrade points. I don't want to elaborate more on it, but there are specific things in the ability that do no good if possessed by a mafia member. Like, the ability HAS to be town-aligned.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

This would be in very poor taste by Whicker considering I did what the rules state to do and I PM'd him about the conversation that was presented in the thread and he said nothing was outside the rules/scope of the game. He said he would PM me if I ever got there. Considering I have been accused of breaking rules recently, I take this pretty seriously.

If Whicker had offered the information up BEFORE the game started, that would make more sense. In response to threadplay is 100% not cool.

As for the ability, it sounds like a governor type role, which to me is kinda useless in mafia games now-a-days. @wolfeyestrk does your ability not have a leveling system?

I really don't think there is much that can convince me that Wolfeyes a) isn't telling the truth about his ability b)is aligned anywhere other than town.

Both are upgradeable

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

Both are upgradeable

Without knowing the details of Defense Matrix upgrading I can't believe it.  It doesn't make sense unless the pardoning only works based on being within a certain number of votes to the second highest.

Forge – Wolf (37)
wolfeyestrk
MWil23 – Wolf (43)
Jlash – Wolf (52)
TheKillerNacho – Tk3 (39)
JoshstraDaymus
ET80
Raves – Wolf (54)
Pickle Rick
Slappy Mc – Wolf (50), Unvote (55)
gopherwrestler – Wolf (40)
Blue – Wolf (44)
Tk3 – Wolf (43)
Tugboat
The Orca – Wolf (50)

Vote Count
8 Wolf – Forge, Gopher, Tk3, Mwil, Blue, Orca, Jlash, Raves
1 Tk3 – Nacho

I think wolf is warping the discussion and trying to throw us for a loop while being scum.  EDI doesn't make sense if this game really is during ME2 which seems to be based on the flavor.  If it doesn't exactly follow ME2 then EDI could be a character, but I mean there are other characters in ME2 that could be used still.

• Like 1