Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Which makes it a bad play from the beginning - so let's not add to that kindle.

...or gives them easy targets down the road.

Realistically, it makes the most sense to claim the points because we can follow trends and it shows people where their allegiances lie. Also, I will say as of now, I see no sign of points NOT going where they were intended to go, which means (right now) there may not be a point redirector.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You claimed this before and we are still voting Wolf... I dropped it at the time, but it really strikes me as odd that we can agree that townsfolk can have overlap on abilities and names of abilities. Both times it has been referenced, the alignment discussed was town and we are still voting someone that shares an ability with me...

I'm losing my damn mind with this ish.

I'm open to a persuasive argument for someone else.  But all things considered, Wolf is the scummiest read for me right now.  And while i'm convinced there is ability sharing among town, the specific tone being used around that particular ability, and the way you appear to have been coincidentally roleblocked just makes it more tenuous to believe it's specifically a shared role and not something else going on. 

This could all be a silly goof up that has got Wolfy tunneled on and spiraled out of control.  But that's where the most suspicious stuff seems to be going on, without a lot of really great concrete explanations.  If he does flip town, i'll feel stupid...but i think at least it'd give a roadmap to redirect on other scum if the worst does happen.

21 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Realistically, it makes the most sense to claim the points because we can follow trends and it shows people where their allegiances lie. Also, I will say as of now, I see no sign of points NOT going where they were intended to go, which means (right now) there may not be a point redirector.

I gave my point to MWil.

• Like 2

Forge – Wolf (37)
wolfeyestrk
MWil23 – Wolf (43)
Jlash – Wolf (52)
TheKillerNacho – Tk3 (39)
JoshstraDaymus
ET80 – ET (66), Wolf (68)
Raves – Wolf (54)
Pickle Rick – Wolf (61)
Slappy Mc – Wolf (50), Unvote (55), Tugboat (61)
gopherwrestler – Wolf (40)
Blue – Wolf (44)
Tk3 – Wolf (43)
Tugboat – Wolf (62)
The Orca – Wolf (50), Raves (63)

Vote Count
10 Wolf – Forge, Gopher, Tk3, Mwil, Blue, Jlash, Raves, Pickle, Tugboat, ET
1 Tk3 – Nacho
1 Tugboat – Slappy
1 Raves – Orca

5 hours ago, Forge said:
5 hours ago, Raves said:

don't think you've said it yet, but did you do anything last night?

Mostly watched the Last Kingdom. Introducing my GF to it. 

Uhtred of Bebbenburg 🗡 

5 hours ago, Raves said:

You know what I meant.  I meant game wise damn it.

This was easily my favorite exchange today

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I don't think what he claimed is what's actually going on

Quite possible. Here is the qualm I have with the "tainted point" theory. In my last game I had two regular gift givers and one counterfeit gift giver. The gifts were essentially the same, but the fake ones didn't work as advertised, much like what Pickle is suggesting from his point he gives. The problem with that is that if a player has 5 points and only uses 2 of them, how do they allocate the tainted point without either asking which points to use.

Actual example. In my game, Malf was gifted a 1x Self-Use Security Camera and a 1x Self-Use Faulty Security Camera. I had to ask him which camera he wanted to use without giving away that one was not like the other. If in this situation the tainted point takes priority, then in theory there shouldn't be a problem, but how would Pickle know that someone used his point without being told such.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Quite possible. Here is the qualm I have with the "tainted point" theory. In my last game I had two regular gift givers and one counterfeit gift giver. The gifts were essentially the same, but the fake ones didn't work as advertised, much like what Pickle is suggesting from his point he gives. The problem with that is that if a player has 5 points and only uses 2 of them, how do they allocate the tainted point without either asking which points to use.

Actual example. In my game, Malf was gifted a 1x Self-Use Security Camera and a 1x Self-Use Faulty Security Camera. I had to ask him which camera he wanted to use without giving away that one was not like the other. If in this situation the tainted point takes priority, then in theory there shouldn't be a problem, but how would Pickle know that someone used his point without being told such.

He’s either trying the worst gimmick I’ve seen to see if someone else would admit to a similar mechanic or giving wolf a point or trying a play as scum.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'd still like to see votes today from @wolfeyestrk and @JoshstraDaymus please

tk3 for my vote i have nothing new to add and im headed to my other job ill skim along but at this point I have nothing i can add I still say i was point tunneled by scum for the lynch do when i pop town focus tk forge and bluey for the focused push straight from the beginning of the day