Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

We can't do two tonight since ties result in a no lynch, but I am not going to outright believe Orca after Pickle claimed to be non-town and gave Orca a tainted upgrade point. I feel we can reconvene on Gopher tomorrow, Pickle should be the vote today.

Between Orca and Gopher, someone is blatantly lying about giving me a token

I don't necessarily feel great about Pickle.. but I feel like I want to resolve this

• Like 1

so known scum giving his token to pickle makes me question pickle, tbh

I would expect scum to lie about who they gave it to.. but Pickle is corroborating Wolf/scum for some reason

We have to ask what the known scum's motivation would be in assisting pickle

Just now, Tk3 said:

so known scum giving his token to pickle makes me question pickle, tbh

I would expect scum to lie about who they gave it to.. but Pickle is corroborating Wolf/scum for some reason

We have to ask what the known scum's motivation would be in assisting pickle

Do we have any doubts that mafia would give other mafia upgrade points day 1? Is that even up for discussion?

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

We can't do two tonight since ties result in a no lynch, but I am not going to outright believe Orca after Pickle claimed to be non-town and gave Orca a tainted upgrade point. I feel we can reconvene on Gopher tomorrow, Pickle should be the vote today.

I gave nothing to Orca, why you lying.  I gave my tainted token to tug and have said so multiple times. 

10 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Even though Pickle DENIED giving Orca a tainted coin and Orca believed him?

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Jesus. How many extra did you get N1?

N1, just 1 extra

I also know upgrade points can be manipulated in where they end up

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Between Orca and Gopher, someone is blatantly lying about giving me a token

I don't necessarily feel great about Pickle.. but I feel like I want to resolve this

I gave you 1 both days 

As I said above, the end destination can be manipulated. Not sure what happens if it is. Maybe the person is told like if a move changes targets, maybe not 

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Wasn't it you that I killed off after you made an appeal to me when I was mafia and I killed you for it lol.  If that was you I don't blame you for voting me, but also know I always play for town as indy

LOL no you don't. You played for Mafia and boned us all in the game where @rackcs made an absurd emotional appeal to you since he knew we had them beaten. That's outrageous.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

@The Orca confirm that you are fully cc'ing gopher's claim of giving tk3 the one additional token he received. 

I 100% gave Tk3 a token. D1 and D2. Now as I said, I know their destination can be tinkered with. But if Tk3 got a token last night extra from what he should, I don't see that as an issue

• Like 1