Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

15 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:
15 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Tk3 I appreciate what you are saying. I’ve already said as much as to extending an olive branch at this juncture. Phrasing is important here.

You pick weird people. Blue is on my list of most untrusted. Granted that should be BCB's fault for allowing Forge and him to have different alignments.

So you did know what I was saying after all and what the common denominator was after feigning it, as well as picking up what I said in thread. You then reference a game from a couple of games ago.

16 hours ago, MWil23 said:

How is that on BCB if that’s even the case? And I don’t pick weird people, I pick people who will at least wait to kill me if they’re bad.

So slappy knows who I at least said I was going to pick and:

A. Doesn't ask me why I picked 2 people (How can anyone not think that's weird)

B. Doesn't understand why I'd wait and at least pick people who wouldn't kill me right away.

16 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

For picking that role to be in his game.

I assume he's talking about the game where @Blue and @Forge were neighbors/masons with separate alignments

You waited to kill touch last game and look where that got you...

But then he immediately references last game that he hosted, via what I had told him in the PM about knowing Touch was scum but waiting to push him.

I whiffed on Touch by trying to play out the drama and beat him fair and square and royally whiffed on my coin flip push between Malf and Whicker. But a day 1 play with no viable information? That’s interesting. 

I was talking about LAST GAME

I find it interesting that you grouped those two together again. If you can't tell, Day 1 has gone on too long.

You were talking about 2 games ago

Grouped what two together? Did blue even play last game? 

Me not understanding what you were saying and asking for clarification based upon context and timing of the last game that you had referenced that you hosted, and then you pivoted without explanation into 2 games ago with the mason/neighbor dynamic

15 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

The fact that you are taking this stance is very poor. 

Futurama Writing GIF by HULU

Anyone who has ever played with us knows that @Forge and I have a randomly hilarious mafia history (good, very bad, very chaotic, and other) and that @Blue is my BDL co-owner (and he's actually the owner and I just do my thing). Picking those 2 Day 1 (albeit the fact that you still didn't ask why I picked 2 given the circumstances is potentially very telling IMO) makes sense.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Tk3 said:

what did he do in such a short time to be untrusted?

@Slappy Mc for whatever reason is super hesitant to push TK3 who also has no idea what you're talking about or pushing. Are you pushing 2 games ago, 1 game ago, or this game? After re-reading, you were referencing the past two, but TK3 and I were specifically talking about THIS game.

13 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:
14 hours ago, Tk3 said:

what did he do in such a short time to be untrusted?

Its from a previous game where we were down to the last 6 or 8. Him and Forge were in a chat room together. We all assumed they were masons, when in fact they were neighbors. (Different alignment)

This however is the reason I don't trust him. lol

On 12/21/2021 at 9:55 PM, Blue said:

You could have died like a man on Night 3, @Slappy Mc. Instead, you ran like a coward, so we saved you for last so we could make you watch all your friends die in front of you.

How nice of you to give TK3 clarification on the same question while using a quote from a month ago in that game to justify your preemptive stance this game.

13 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Why did you speak directly to Forge and Blue about your "olive branch"?

See my past quote trees for why. Blue killed me that game, but he at least waited. Forge has killed me in past games, but at least he's waited. 

• Like 1

On 1/11/2022 at 12:20 AM, Whicker said:

Sign-Ups:

1. Forge
2. wolfeyestrk
3. MWil23
4. Jlash
5. TheKillerNacho
6. JoshstraDaymus
7. ET80
8. Raves
9. bcb1213
10. Pickle Rick
11.5. Slappy Mc
12. gopherwrestler
13. Blue
14. Tk3
15. Tugboat
16. The Orca
17. Matts4313

So many people are going to warrant activity pushes this game it's not even funny

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

roll call, I'm here!!

Generally this is where I'd really push Slappy for trying a fairly transparent "GOTCHA" schtick and then voting me, but I'd still lean Gopher for activity reasons.

It could be we have a scum on scum line here with Gopher and Slappy and therefore he's trying to get me put over...and then there's the "LOL Matts" line which may or may not have any merit, but still.

If we are not going to coordinate, I would at least propose that everyone only helps out players who are active

Mafia like to hide and stay inactive, so I think it increases our odds of helping the correct people AND puts that help in the hands of people who will actually try to use it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

If we are not going to coordinate, I would at least propose that everyone only helps out players who are active

Mafia like to hide and stay inactive, so I think it increases our odds of helping the correct people AND puts that help in the hands of people who will actually try to use it

Actually, I strongly suggest Raves if anyone doesn't know what else to do

34 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Let's pretend we coordinate...what do you propose?