Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

You pick weird people. Blue is on my list of most untrusted. Granted that should be BCB's fault for allowing Forge and him to have different alignments.

what did he do in such a short time to be untrusted?

21 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

what did he do in such a short time to be untrusted?

Its from a previous game where we were down to the last 6 or 8. Him and Forge were in a chat room together. We all assumed they were masons, when in fact they were neighbors. (Different alignment)

This however is the reason I don't trust him. lol

On 12/21/2021 at 6:55 PM, Blue said:

You could have died like a man on Night 3, @Slappy Mc. Instead, you ran like a coward, so we saved you for last so we could make you watch all your friends die in front of you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are right. Its not believable at all. Am I right @Slappy Mc

(I have no clue whats going on, but its a commercial in the game)

Yes.

Feigning (I am using it right this time @Malfatron) ignorance in this situation is a really bad look for MWil. There has been an ongoing conversation about it and he still acts ignorant. I would be completely comfortable voting him out day 1 for this.

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Yes.

Feigning (I am using it right this time @Malfatron) ignorance in this situation is a really bad look for MWil. There has been an ongoing conversation about it and he still acts ignorant. I would be completely comfortable voting him out day 1 for this.

An ongoing conversation about a previous game? No idea how that relates to this game at all. This seems super fake