Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Interesting...

Day 1 and I have already learned more than any other day 1 I have ever been a part of. Granted it is lasting 4 FREAKING DAYS!!!

Glaring Dagger Eyes GIF by Jason Clarke

I will apologize once again for the weird day 1 length, but I tried to be accomodating as possible and likely made some mistakes. But I won't be changing any further

Forge – Tugboat (5), Slappy (10), Gopher (11)
wolfeyestrk – Slappy (14)
MWil23 – Gopher (10)
Jlash -
TheKillerNacho -
JoshstraDaymus -
ET80 – Slappy (11), Gopher (12)
Raves -
bcb1213 -
Pickle Rick -
Slappy Mc – Forge (6)
gopherwrestler – Swag (6)
Blue -
Tk3 – Tugboat (13), Slappy (13)
Tugboat – Forge (11)
The Orca – Slappy (6)
SwAg -

Vote Count
3 Gopher – Mwil, Forge, ET
3 Slappy – Orca, Tk3, Wolf
2 Forge – Slappy, Tugboat
1 Swag – Gopher

Please tag me if you ever see anything wrong on a VC.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I'm just gonna be bold here..

I'm assuming everyone has a similar mechanic that I do

I think we should coordinate and try to focus our efforts in a handful of places instead of randomly

Thoughts?

Idk.  Focus and coordination seem like pretty complicated concepts to apply here.  Plus, how will the people who don't get any focus going to feel?  Sad.  That's how they'd feel i think.

12 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Idk.  Focus and coordination seem like pretty complicated concepts to apply here.  Plus, how will the people who don't get any focus going to feel?  Sad.  That's how they'd feel i think.

Day 1 sure, but going forward his thought process does hold merit. I also think that claiming where you are allocating your help would be beneficial, but that is a much more in depth trust exercise.

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's all I see now 🤯

I have no clue where that post was going, but thats all I got from it. I had to look up who the character/actress was and its from the show "The 100," but I got completely distracted trying to lip read... Must have been a good scene...

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Tk3 I appreciate what you are saying. I’ve already said as much as to extending an olive branch at this juncture. Phrasing is important here.

You pick weird people. Blue is on my list of most untrusted. Granted that should be BCB's fault for allowing Forge and him to have different alignments.