Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Forge he didnt get the memo abou the COVER PAGES on his TPS reports. 

Human Beings Were Not Meant To Sit In Little Cubicles Staring At Computer Screens All Day, Filling Out Useless Forms And Listening To Eight Different Bosses Drone On About Mission Statements!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Slappy Mc

How about you me any your puppy join together to take out an inactive, like tugboat or Gopher if he doesnt check in.

It made my day randomly a couple of years ago when one of my former players and students texted me out of the blue one year into his job and said “Coach, I finally watched Office Space. It’s hilarious!”

16 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

MWIL

You earned my trust for one day.

Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.pn

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Slappy Mc

How about you me any your puppy join together to take out an inactive, like tugboat or Gopher if he doesnt check in.

Unfortunately I don't control his vote. I also don't know if he is to be trusted yet. 

The one I am most surprised about is Pickle Rick so far. BCB frequently plays this way. I dont believe I have ever played with Tugboat. ET is still in the game meaning that the Texans havent hired a head coach. Raves is my super secret bestie. Gopher has a tendency to be inactive a lot as mafia, but he also does it as town. Blue cannot be trusted until someone gives me a Green Lettered no doubt about it confirmation. Jlash has been excited about playing in a mafia game, then voted me because his team sucks. Josh is a WFT fan and will get a day one pass from me. Orca did a gif battle with me and voted me then asked TK3 where he wanted to channel popularity. Forge knows about TPS reports and is mistakenly voting for me. TKN is posting more than he did in my game when he was placing bombs on everyone. You and Whicker did your best to make it seem like Swag didnt know he was mafia. Mwil is playing, I guess. TK3 has a town lean from me on Day 1 and that is pretty rare. 

All in all, I'd be ok voting anyone not named Josh, Raves, TK3, Wolfeyes and Matts. One of those will most likely get my popularity vote as well.