Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

THERE IT IS

Jesus..

Not only did I do the criteria but I shouted it over and over again in thread.. I didn't even realize the mechanics that made me scum because I was literally alone by that point lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I also owe @Blue an apology because I also gaslit and abused his trust, and used some pretty poor ethical tactics there as well to keep you loyal

It felt gross as well

Nah it's part of the game

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

More personal information that you probably care to know, my wife recently had surgery. I have been home for 2 straight weeks taking care of her and this game has enveloped most of my free time. She has had to hear about how each night played out from me being dumb about @wolfeyestrk day 1 to me taking a big gambit and blocking the town investigator based on a crazy hunch. I definitely don't have hard feelings for anyone. Like I said, I enjoy playing mafia and I think @Whicker created a great game and ability mechanic system.

That's rough dude, I'm sorry.

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Now I gotta read back and see if @Blue ever graveled at @Slappy Mc's feet. 

On it now!

• Like 1

@Whicker

Factional: Each night after N2, choose a player. If that player has visited a Reaper this game, they will become aligned with the Reapers and join your chat. Once a player has been converted, this move cannot be used again.

COULD I HAVE DONE THIS EVERY NIGHT AFTER CONVERSION AND NOBODY TOLD ME?!?!??!?!

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I mean, it did work...had I stuck around rather then self voting...and with Blue in your corner, this probably goes on longer. I had no interest in voting you at all after I ruled out the idea of the conversion 

If @Blue vote switch wasn't 1 minute late, and Slappy goes and Orca gets killed.. I'm golden

I had my F4/F3 all planned out and the LYLO red letter planned.. sad times

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

What exactly did you think would happen? I couldn't be redirected.

I have exceptionally little knowledge of the games, so I have no idea if that even made sense. A large reason I dismissed a recruitment is because I couldn't figure out how that would work with the upgrades system. Turns out, much like how I assumed the kill was factional, I should have assumed any recruitment would function similarly. That's a blind spot on my part that, yes, did drag the game out and that's my bad.

In the games a person indoctrinated had to both A. Spend time around a Reaper (hence, must have visited a Reaper) and B. slowly came over to their way of thinking (hence wait until N3). 

It was just a mess that I'd certainly not use again 

• Like 1