Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

So:

3 people claiming that their move failed, and I'm inclined to believe them, albeit not clear them.

Me

Raves

Slappy

Others hinted at having their move succeed and I'm inclined to believe them, albeit not clear them

Blue

TK3

Josh

17-2=15

15-6=9

I'd like to cross check that with the Matts line and see if there's overlap. I also get town vibes from Orca.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

my action failed

That would make 4

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

...because i thought swag was in the game

OH COME ON. You and Blue neither can read? EMBARRSING. And he was...but Matts died, so...

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So:

3 people claiming that their move failed, and I'm inclined to believe them, albeit not clear them.

Me

Raves

Slappy

Others hinted at having their move succeed and I'm inclined to believe them, albeit not clear them

Blue

TK3

Josh

17-2=15

15-6=9

I'd like to cross check that with the Matts line and see if there's overlap. I also get town vibes from Orca.

I won't keep playing this card but it's been a literal decade since I played so help me here, are town or scum more likely to be very active at night usually?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I won't keep playing this card but it's been a literal decade since I played so help me here, are town or scum more likely to be very active at night usually?

active how?  With making moves?  Since this game has no vanilla roles everyone is likely to be doing something.  If active as in posting/being around, then depends maybe?

10 hours ago, Blue said:

vague, possibly unfounded recollections of prior game(s) aside, I'm like 90% convinced Tugboat is scum

I think your over analyzing things. 

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That would make 4

OH COME ON. You and Blue neither can read? EMBARRSING. And he was...but Matts died, so...

Either they are lol cleared or playing dumb. 

Wolf

Just now, Raves said:

active how?  With making moves?  Since this game has no vanilla roles everyone is likely to be doing something.  If active as in posting/being around, then depends maybe?

So in a game like this with what we assume would be a decent amount of activity, what would you consider the average number of actions being used on/by a player on the first night would be? 

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I also happen to think that scum was able to use some sort of powered up mass roleblock. 

I don't.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

why the fixation on Tugboat over the past two days? You started off with a joke and have evolved into "I know I was joking but seriously I'm 90% sure he's scum. Also I can't do basic reading of my PM or multiple people in thread over a 4 day period of time."

BCB clearly did RNG on Blue, who questioned it, yet didn't explain away his own throwaway vote.

I think I've mentioned Tugboat a total of two times the entire game. Is that really what you call a "fixation"?

At any rate, his posts give me very scummy vibes. He didn't seem to care at all whether Matts was Town or not. He was cagey when Tk3 (and others, I think) were questioning him about things every Townie should know from their PM. Every time he posts, I go, "this doesn't sound like somebody who cares about helping Town."

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So in a game like this with what we assume would be a decent amount of activity, what would you consider the average number of actions being used on/by a player on the first night would be? 

I'd be very interested if somebody had 3+ moves used on them in a Night.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

depends how "actions" are defined

if giving the tokens to a player is using an "action" on them, then in total some people will have 3, 4, 5+ visits to them

if its truly using role actions, its probably more likely to be more like 1 or 2 actions used on players, especially with the presumptions of roleblocks/failed moves happening

• Like 3