Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So in a game like this with what we assume would be a decent amount of activity, what would you consider the average number of actions being used on/by a player on the first night would be? 

If you have information on this front, I suggest holding on to it for now.

8 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So in a game like this with what we assume would be a decent amount of activity, what would you consider the average number of actions being used on/by a player on the first night would be? 

That would depend.  Since I think I know what ability you're talking about, I think 2 or 4 moves if they weren't targeted by someone isn't unrealistic on N1 depending on if they decided to use 1 point in each ability and use both or just upgrade and use 1.  If they were targeted by someone then 3 or 5 is likely the minimum that you'd see depending on how many targeted them and how they split their points.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Raves said:

I'm waiting for someone to respond with how their moves went last night still.  I'll give an answer by 1 pm EST if they haven't responded though.

Why would someone else's moves matter when you're claiming your own move failed?

40 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I won't keep playing this card but it's been a literal decade since I played so help me here, are town or scum more likely to be very active at night usually?

Whicker confirmed no vanilla roles, so therefore in this setup, it's largely irrelevant unless you look at vote lines, late vote swings, and the subsequent flips and reverse engineer it that way so to speak.

32 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't.

So you've said.

I think I've mentioned Tugboat a total of two times the entire game. Is that really what you call a "fixation"?

It's not the mentions, it's the camping of a vote and subsequent tunneling (perhaps). I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying that you are locked in on him.

At any rate, his posts give me very scummy vibes.

I actually agree

He didn't seem to care at all whether Matts was Town or not.

That also stood out, which was especially telling in light of Matts's claimed (and real) character.

He was cagey when Tk3 (and others, I think) were questioning him about things every Townie should know from their PM. Every time he posts, I go, "this doesn't sound like somebody who cares about helping Town."

The lack of commitment to scum hunting does stand out...I could see it.

30 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

depends how "actions" are defined

if giving the tokens to a player is using an "action" on them, then in total some people will have 3, 4, 5+ visits to them

if its truly using role actions, its probably more likely to be more like 1 or 2 actions used on players, especially with the presumptions of roleblocks/failed moves happening

Correct, but my question is whether or not that would "show up" via an invest given we had to submit it by end of day and whether or not it would count as a move. This is a legitimate question btw...I'm not sure.