Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:
31 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

depends how "actions" are defined

if giving the tokens to a player is using an "action" on them, then in total some people will have 3, 4, 5+ visits to them

if its truly using role actions, its probably more likely to be more like 1 or 2 actions used on players, especially with the presumptions of roleblocks/failed moves happening

Correct, but my question is whether or not that would "show up" via an invest given we had to submit it by end of day and whether or not it would count as a move. This is a legitimate question btw...I'm not sure.

Depending on the ability and level, I'm assuming they are all actions.

48 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

my action failed

...because i thought swag was in the game

29 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i wasn't told my token gift failed for the record

29 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

wasnt told it succeeded either

Well did you give your gift token to swag too?

I never was told if my token was actually given to who I gave it to either or if it failed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

If it includes points given, it'd be pretty hard to decipher anything right away wouldn't it?

Correct.  But that it all still information that can be used.  If someone had a lot of actions, but not a lot of people used their abilities on them, then that means we know they were given a lot of points, for better or worse, and if they did have a lot of people use abilities on them but the actions outside of moved used/possible upgrades etc are lower it would mean they likely weren't given upgrade points.