Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Tk3 said:

More than 4

So you know he has 4+ points or that he had 4+ moves?  Because if you give a point, upgrade 2 abilities, and use 2 abilities, that's 5 right there.  If giving a point is actually an action which I think it is based on my ability, depending on level and ability obviously.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You should calm down, I have a good reason for asking.

Breathe Here We Go GIF by Manchester United

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:
12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If he started with one and has 4+, that's alarming. I can't see any situation that would happen. IF Blue is telling the truth about forgetting, that "random scum member" might be Wolf anyway, which only further gives credibility to your case.

More than 4

1st, that's laughable. He's lock scum, whether by inactive/illiterate town (BLUE, still love you though) or design. 2nd, I did put a plus sign. :) 

• Like 1

Just now, Raves said:

So you know he has 4+ points or that he had 4+ moves?  Because if you give a point, upgrade 2 abilities, and use 2 abilities, that's 5 right there.  If giving a point is actually an action which I think it is based on my ability, depending on level and ability obviously.

He has received 5 points total thus far. Even if that includes the 1 he started with and the 1 he gets every night himself.. that's still 3 that he got from other sources, and if it DOESN'T include those things, he received even more than 3

I only see 3 options

1. He is town, and 3 town gave him a point
  2. He is scum, and 3 scummates all piled their points onto him
  3. He is scum, and some combination of scummates giving him tokens, and people who DIDN'T submit their day moves defaulted to him

So basically, if 3 people don't claim to giving him a token, I'm assuming he's scum.

Forge claimed 1, which doesn't help his cause, but interested to see if 2 more step up

Just a friendly reminder: 

12 hours ago, Forge said:

Boom. Not my fault you guys didn't listen. My brilliance shouldn't be ignored. 

You seem like a bad guy, wolf

Wait...what's that I hear? 

Is that...chants of "MVP"? 

Aww, you guys...you didn't have to do that

Episode 19: The One with Joey's Fridge GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

He has received 5 points total thus far. Even if that includes the 1 he started with and the 1 he gets every night himself.. that's still 3 that he got from other sources, and if it DOESN'T include those things, he received even more than 3

I only see 3 options

1. He is town, and 3 town gave him a point
  2. He is scum, and 3 scummates all piled their points onto him
  3. He is scum, and some combination of scummates giving him tokens, and people who DIDN'T submit their day moves defaulted to him

So basically, if 3 people don't claim to giving him a token, I'm assuming he's scum.

Forge claimed 1, which doesn't help his cause, but interested to see if 2 more step up

Technically there's a 4th option for @Forge in that while it's a BAD LOOK for him (and it is...come on dude Band of Brothers, watch it), a combination of those who didn't submit their moves, a scummate, and a town gave to him while scum decided not to put all their eggs in his basket.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Technically there's a 4th option for @Forge in that while it's a BAD LOOK for him (and it is...come on dude Band of Brothers, watch it), a combination of those who didn't submit their moves, a scummate, and a town gave to him while scum decided not to put all their eggs in his basket.

sure..

but that option still results in Wolf being a red letter scum unless 3 town claim to have given him a point

Just now, MWil23 said:

I don't have band of brothers. I do have Popstar: Never stop, never stopping though. 

That movie taught me the band has to break up first before realizing what they have. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

sure..

but that option still results in Wolf being a red letter scum unless 3 town claim to have given him a point

No question on Wolf, I was more or less speaking to the PoE of Forge. It's a BAD look for Forge and should result in some major looking into, but it's not an outright red letter. Still though, you're telling me town Forge gives a point to Wolf? Come on Forge, I thought we had something special bro

I really feel like either scum don't get an automatic point each day or they can't give them to each other.  Otherwise it would be extremely easy for scum to get out of control quickly and early, at least without using an ability.  Maybe there is something that would redirect points or something, but that's about it.

Forge – Wolf (37)
wolfeyestrk
MWil23 – Wolf (43)
Jlash
TheKillerNacho – Tk3 (39)
JoshstraDaymus
ET80
Raves
Pickle Rick
Slappy Mc
gopherwrestler – Wolf (40)
Blue – Wolf (44)
Tk3 – Wolf (43)
Tugboat
The Orca

Vote Count
5 Wolf – Forge, Gopher, Tk3, Mwil, Blue
1 Tk3 – Nacho

Just now, Raves said:

I really feel like either scum don't get an automatic point each day or they can't give them to each other.  Otherwise it would be extremely easy for scum to get out of control quickly and early, at least without using an ability.  Maybe there is something that would redirect points or something, but that's about it.

Counterpoint:

That's why TK3 is the balance to scum's point ability. I think it makes sense.

predictions at this point are Wolf, Nacho, Gopher, Forge

but let's see how the rest of this goes

I've been pretty caught up with my thing, that I need to read up on what Blue is going on about with moves/abilities used