2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

12 hours ago, TheChad said:

Bills releasing Cole Beasley. I like our offseason work so far so can we please not ruin it by signing him? I would find it impossible to root for him.

I mean y’all wanna sign every receiver that comes available might as well add him to the list. 

8 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I mean y’all wanna sign every receiver that comes available might as well add him to the list. 

Why not, the way WR'S have been going down because of all the passing now. Years ago QB's thru half as many passing as they do today. Because of all the new rules that favor the offensive. The more pass patterns they run the more chance off straining a muscle. Look at the last two years how many WR we lost to leg injuries.

Edited by doumeyer

8 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Looks like La’el Collins signing for Cincy. Not sure if we’ve had any interest or not but make sense with the LSU connection and the need for o-line to go to Cincy. 

Massive get for them. Maybe the best RT in football. 

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Massive get for them. Maybe the best RT in football. 

Yeah they needed to better protect Joe and what a great way to do so. Dallas fans are not happy they cut him. I would of liked us to trade for him as we know it wouldn’t of cost anything really. Maybe a 7th round pick. 

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

Will Fuller might be a nice get. Shouldn’t be too expensive, still would rather Bobby Trees tho

I don't want to go anywhere near Fuller. In his career he's been available for 14, 10, 7, 11, 11, and 2 games. In the last five years he's never even been close to being available for a full season. I'd rather keep Mims on the roster than add Fuller, and I'm quite sure Mims never does anything here. It's a shame, because Fuller does have talent. But you've got to play.

7 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Why not, the way WR'S have been going down because of all the passing now. Years ago QB's thru half as many passing as they do today. Because of all the new rules that favor the offensive. The more pass patterns they run the more chance off straining a muscle. Look at the last two years how many WR we lost to leg injuries.

Because you can’t sign everyone. Guys want snaps, they’re not gonna come play depth roles if they can more snaps elsewhere.