2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

I just don't see how we don't draft DE at 4, that is a position that is high valued and if we don't we risk losing guys by 10. 

We need to improve the pass rush. This defense won't function without a stud DL. We all mock CB but when has teams like Seattle or 49ers have used high picks on CBs?  They believe in developing guys later on. 

We have guys like Hall, Echols, and Carter after Reed. Those are young and talented players who have improved. 

We still need another safety too to start. Ashytn Davis is made for the deep safety, but he hasn't shown enough to be given that spot and there are some good safeties in this draft. 

We need a starting LBer too. There are some interesting guys in the draft who we could take. 

WR is definitely a need as well. I think Elijah Moore has WR1 potential, but we need another guy. Providing Wilson with weapons is necessary. Whether it is Drake London who I like and gives us a big body guy. Or Garret Wilson who I really like as well. 

We have 32 days till the draft, I am so sick & tired of reading and hearing all these HYPOTHETICAL , moves the Jets should make by guy that are not even Jets fans telling us what we should do. There is one young guy ( Jets center ) on You Tube is very good. WE all know what we need and want we don't need outsiders telling us.

3 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

We have 32 days till the draft, I am so sick & tired of reading and hearing all these HYPOTHETICAL , moves the Jets should make by guy that are not even Jets fans telling us what we should do. There is one young guy ( Jets center ) on You Tube is very good. WE all know what we need and want we don't need outsiders telling us.

You are good at staying away from FF for long period so continue. lol.

1 hour ago, xrade said:

The other way to look it is that JD is not overly impressed with the WR class in the first round.  That is why he is working those phones.

I am with Abe on it.  You try to find WR solution for less.  If succeeded, we would draft highest prospect for another position than WR in 1st.  If not, no problem, we can get highest grade available WR in 1st if necessary.