Offseason - Around the NFL

WizardHawk

3 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

Holy ish… I want to trade Dak so much RN.  I think the Commanders have an interest and if we could get a Wilson hall for Dak, we could do some serious damage if McClay is on his a game.  Let’s not forget that Cooper Rush played as well as Dak did down the stretch.

Apparently the commanders offered 4 firsts for Wilson

53 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I guess he missed that we are losing a bunch of players due to cap hell

Only because the Jones's do not know how to manage the cap. They could easily work some things around and add pieces to what they already had but choose not to because they're cheap.

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Yooo. Seattle full rebuild. 

I’m surprised Carroll is up for a rebuild at this stage in his career and age.

Dan Quinn might be able to get in Jerry’s ear on this one. He obviously has some pull with the old man.

Edited by WizardHawk

7 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Dan Quinn might be able to get in Jerry’s ear on this one. He obviously has some pull with the old man.

I am so torn. On the one hand, he can really help take Parsons game to the next level (scary!) on the other he sucked in coverage. So...do we really want liabilities at LBer again?

15 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I am so torn. On the one hand, he can really help take Parsons game to the next level (scary!) on the other he sucked in coverage. So...do we really want liabilities at LBer again?

Question is, would he better than Neal or LVE? He’s leadership would be of great benefit to a young Parsons to learn from. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Bobby Wagner is a BEAST! we would be fools not to pursue this!

I agree. 

I'd love him as a Jet. 

C.J. Mosley last year = 168 Tackles (tackling machine).

Bobby Wagner last year = 170 Tackles (tackling machine). 

Within our 4-3 Defense having two tackling machines in Bobby Wagner @ MLB and C.J. Mosley @ OLB + if we draft Kayvon Thibodeaux or Aidan Hutchinson for EDGE Rusher + upgrade at CB my Jets Defense under Coach Robert Saleh could become dominant.

Parsons/Wagner would be scary with Diggs ball hawking @ CB.

Whoever steals Bobby Wagner in FA will become big time winners on Defense.

✓ He's born and raised in California and the Los Angeles Chargers are absolutely fully loaded in Available Salary Cap Space = Chargers being Front Runners (imo).

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

What a decision like that would mean is that a guy like Daxton Hill would become critical in the draft. He can play in the box and in coverage, which would help reduce Wagner’s time in coverage.