Offseason - Around the NFL

WizardHawk

On 3/9/2022 at 7:11 PM, WizardHawk said:

It is. 

I believe Wentz to be much like Romo. Talented, but the game moves to quickly and bone head plays ensue. If a team is patient enough, I can see it paying off in spades.

That’s true , but I do see wentz having a good year with Washington if he’s healthy” big if “ . See Washington winning 9 games with the schedule they have coming up. 

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I hate this. 

Its gross to me as a father who has a daughter. And I have done plenty of violating daughters, but its never been rapey and horrific like this dumbarse poopbag. 

I actually take the complete opposite approach. 

I don’t think the league should adjudicate morality and ethics. Our current justice system is often I’ll equipped to render judgement and justice. 

* I * personally believe Watson is a huge creep. I think his texts were pretty damming. And I won’t be rooting for or purchasing his jersey. But it’s hard for me to expect the league to cast him out and this is the same league that celebrates Big Ben and will likely immortalize him in the HOF. Same league that celebrates Tyreek Hill while punishing Zeke. 

Get the league out of making these calls. They are not even handed. Let the fans render moral judgement and let the courts render legal judgement. 

On 3/10/2022 at 8:28 PM, IHatesnyder said:

That’s true , but I do see wentz having a good year with Washington if he’s healthy” big if “ . See Washington winning 9 games with the schedule they have coming up. 

The game never moved too quickly for Romo. He never gave up on a play which worked sometimes and others didn't.  He had a gunslinger mentality.  He's 1000 times the qb Wentz ever was.

12 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I actually take the complete opposite approach. 

I don’t think the league should adjudicate morality and ethics. Our current justice system is often I’ll equipped to render judgement and justice. 

* I * personally believe Watson is a huge creep. I think his texts were pretty damming. And I won’t be rooting for or purchasing his jersey. But it’s hard for me to expect the league to cast him out and this is the same league that celebrates Big Ben and will likely immortalize him in the HOF. Same league that celebrates Tyreek Hill while punishing Zeke. 

Get the league out of making these calls. They are not even handed. Let the fans render moral judgement and let the courts render legal judgement. 

Are we talking about the same league that has video footage of Joe Mixon breaking a girls face in 7 places but allowed him to be drafted into their league?

But an accusation, and a suspect one at that, got Zeke 6 games???

Edited by Rtnldave

11 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Serious question: Is Gallup one of the two best WR left in FA? And if so…does that not lead one to believe he will likely be overpaid? If the secret mission is to build for 2023 then it makes most sense to get a Comp Pick for Dallas and just draft your new starters. 

I would definitely let him walk and collect that 3rd round comp pick next year. There is no way I would be paying him 12-15 mil a year when CeeDee’s contract extension is going to be coming up soon and we just traded Coop.