Trade rumor/suggestion thread

resilient part 2

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I think they're putting an all-out press on LeBron and Paul George.  And they have the ammunition to do so.

They can use this 1st rounder to get out of Deng's deal this summer.  Then suddenly the Lakers can get LeBron, George, and Bradley/Barton/Hood/Carmelo/any secondary free agent.

4 minutes ago, champ11 said:

they have the money, but the team is terrible. gonna be wild. 

this.  they can put on the "all-out press" on these guys but your team being bad means much more.  i'll believe it when i see it.

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Comparing Clarkson to IT to strictly this year, he is good for the Cavs. Man the minute IT took the court and started dressing he was a cancer. He is a major addition by subtraction 

Yeah and he was garbage playing next to Lebron. Lebron wanted him off the team Lebron got him off the team. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I guess you can only if you get a 1st rounder in return. So basically yeah, not happening lol. 

They could swap picks with the Clippers as part of a Jordan trade.  Give them the Brooklyn pick and get back the lesser of the Clippers/Pistons pick.

Just now, CAS22 said:

this.  they can put on the "all-out press" on these guys but your team being bad means much more.  i'll believe it when i see it.

LeBron wants to play with Paul George.  A big part of Paul George wants to play on the Lakers.  And if they use this pick to get out of the Deng deal, then they can bring in another 1 or 2 good free agents as well.

It all depends on how those 2 view Ingram and Ball...or they can easily be traded for another good player.

Archived