2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

A lot of fake twitter accounts keep talking about us signing Tyrann.

I'd rather see if we can't just draft someone first. 

I don't know Ninja.  Adding him to White and Reddick not only adds alot of much needed speed/tackling but Vet knowledge to Gannons Defense.  Especially if they are targeting a CB in the draft. 

From all reports TM is great locker room and leader of men on Defense. Lost all of that when Malcolm left.

Edited by Nabbs4u

8 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

A lot of fake twitter accounts keep talking about us signing Tyrann.

I'd rather see if we can't just draft someone first. 

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Please tell me you don't want him because he's 29 because that can give that meme more life if he signs with the Eagles

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Please tell me you don't want him because he's 29 because that can give that meme more life if he signs with the Eagles

He will probably only sign a 1 year deal so why does his age matter?

30 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Someone mentioned Chaisson from the jags but then they also over payed receivers in fa

Guy like that would fit, though I guess both there and Detroit have coaches that know Reagor sucks. At least we know Doug liked him over Jefferson 

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

This late in free agency the big multi year contract probably isn't out there for him

He’s got suitors. And he’s 30. He’s got to cash in now. Someone’s gonna give him 3-4 years and end up with some dead money. 

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

He’s got suitors. And he’s 30. He’s got to cash in now. Someone’s gonna give him 3-4 years and end up with some dead money. 

eh I don't know he did say he would have taken the same deal the chiefs gave Reid. I don't think anyone is offering those deals.