2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

15 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think what ultimately happens is we'll trade Fletcher after the draft, get compensation for next year's cycle. Assuming we do trade him, that is.

Yeah. I would assume trading for a 2023 pick would mean it’s slightly higher by like a round than it would be this year too. Would highly increase the possibility of DT in the first if it did happen.

37 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah. I would assume trading for a 2023 pick would mean it’s slightly higher by like a round than it would be this year too. Would highly increase the possibility of DT in the first if it did happen.

Would be fine with that, right now looking at the most likely to happen scenario for Howie to get a QB he and Lurie deem “THE guy”

• Trade back with one of the 1sts. Either a late one and future 2nd, or Vice versa. Trade #15 to a team who desperately needs a QB and wants to get in front of The saints and Steelers.
  • Move Fletcher for a 2023 2nd to a contender following the Rams’ screw it they are just picks attitude that finally worked.
  • Potentially do the same with Dillard for a 2023 3rd.
  • Use those extra picks and our own to go get their guy next year.
  • Act like they are going to hold onto Hurts to start next year as the rookie gets ready, and then unload him to negate some of the picks lost for the move up like they did with Bradford to a team that has no QB if the market is this desperate.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Lol Twitter was today years old when it realized that Hurts’ profile never said Eagles and he is from Houston and it is losing its mind……

especially after the reports were that the eagles lost interest in watson

23 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

why the hell would the Steelers trade for Cox? Bills and Chargers I can understand.
Pittsburgh? That's not a team on the cusp of a SB if one or two moves pan out.

Might be if Watson is also in their plans. 🤷‍♂️

AFC Bloodbath

27 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

why the hell would the Steelers trade for Cox? Bills and Chargers I can understand.
Pittsburgh? That's not a team on the cusp of a SB if one or two moves pan out.

I feel like they are just going on old reports 

they wanted him last year

37 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Could just wait for him to get cut and sign him in FA. No one is trading for that contract.

Will be nice to have some more options after all the tags.

Signing Juju, Landry or Kirk is realistic if they are going hard at Williams/Reid and an edge

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Will be nice to have some more options after all the tags.

Signing Juju, Landry or Kirk is realistic if they are going hard at Williams/Reid and an edge

Please just spend the money on a safety this year. Adding talent on the backend will set the foundation for this defense. We need good players on the back end in Gannon’s defense.

I am not crazy about paying really any of these FA WRs as much as they probably think they are worth.