Divisional Round GDT - Green Bay Packers vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Something to monitor. 

If he's still not practicing fully, is he in game shape?

I wouldn't really worry about him. He's been getting ready and will be good as always. 

Can we please bring back 2013 back so he can throw Bakhtiari off of him with one arm and sack Rodgers??? Lol, one of the best sacks you will ever see. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Something to monitor. 

If he's still not practicing fully, is he in game shape?

So he played against the lions. 

If Nick "call me Joey" Bosa can go, I'm lining him against him all night

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

More likely we stick to the script and put Bosa on the other side. 

I think we generally split him pretty evenly between the two. 

But Bakh at 80% is probably good enough to handle any end outside of Bosa. Then you just chip Bosa on the other side. I don't know that he is stopping Bosa, which means that they may need to give him help and that leaves our other ends open on the other side one on one to win their matchup. 

I think we generally split him pretty evenly between the two. 

But Bakh at 80% is probably good enough to handle any end outside of Bosa. Then you just chip Bosa on the other side. I don't know that he is stopping Bosa, which means that they may need to give him help and that leaves our other ends open on the other side one on one to win their matchup. 

Do you have stats on that? I don't think it has been 50/50 as of late. Seems like Bosa is lined up far more as the LDE. 

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Do you have stats on that? I don't think it has been 50/50 as of late. Seems like Bosa is lined up far more as the LDE. 

See what I can dig up. He was lined up Williams at LG  a few times from what I saw (only 20 snaps in total) but did match up on Collins some and I'm pretty sure he saw quite a  bit of Whitworth against the Rams 

See what I can dig up. He was lined up Williams at LG  a few times from what I saw (only 20 snaps in total) but did match up on Collins some and I'm pretty sure he saw quite a  bit of Whitworth against the Rams 

I mean yeah, not saying Bosa does not go inside...Because he does. But he is still lined up at LDE far more than RDE...At least it seems that way. I will count them up when I watch the Cowboys game again.

Think that dude is a troll. I'd probably wait for something more reliable. 

Yeah, he's out there with his takes but you never know...Especially with Jimmy lol. This is how it started vs the Titans and he didn't play the following week.

Let's go #5!!!! Go outduel a legend in your first playoff game Ha!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Think that dude is a troll. I'd probably wait for something more reliable. 

And to add to my prior post, Shanny said Jimmy will practice this week after he mentioned the shoulder injury. So probably a whole a lot of nothing here....

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

According to PFF's snap by position breakdown, Bosa has been at LE 471 snaps this year compared to 335 at RE. He was almost exclusively at RE up until week 8 where he switched almost exclusively to the left side. From week 9 to now, Ebukam has been the main RE with Willis getting mixed in after coming back from suspension. 

• Like 1