Divisional Round GDT - Green Bay Packers vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Apparently Jordan Willis has an ankle sprain too. As for Bosa Shanahan said he looked and sounded fine. 

I'm really surprised that Willis has a high ankle sprain. He came back in the game late and pushed the left tackle right into Dak. Tough guy. We need all the bodies we can get. I hope he'll be okay. And Bosa, obviously.

9 hours ago, mw2noobbuster said:

If Niners run the ball over 35 times they will win. 

Ok run run run is fine but that formula doesn't necessarily constitute drives ending in the endzone and thus that doesn't work against the Packers b/c Rodgers is gonna put the Pack in the endzone and thus the Niners end up on the wrong end of the scoreboard. 

4 hours ago, Forge said:

At this point, no idea why anyone is giving up anything of substance for Jimmy, tbh. The injury thing is real. Conditional pick based on health would be what I offered

Teams might be desperate but agreed Id offer a 3rd this year and a conditional 3rd  in 2023 that can turn into a 2nd. That's max I would offer. 

7 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Teams might be desperate but agreed Id offer a 3rd this year and a conditional 3rd  in 2023 that can turn into a 2nd. That's max I would offer. 

Someone will, I'm just not sure why lol. The play is fine, but the injury history is just not good

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Someone will, I'm just not sure why lol. The play is fine, but the injury history is just not good

Winning veneer covers a multitude. It's like racing stripes. Makes you go fast. It'll be you winning playoff games next! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Forge said:

At this point, no idea why anyone is giving up anything of substance for Jimmy, tbh. The injury thing is real. Conditional pick based on health would be what I offered

At the beginning of the season, I thought a realistic package would be a 3rd and a 4th from a team like the Steelers or Washington. My hope is that we can negotiate a package of a 2nd and 5th or something like that. I never thought a 1st was realistic. 

2 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

At the beginning of the season, I thought a realistic package would be a 3rd and a 4th from a team like the Steelers or Washington. My hope is that we can negotiate a package of a 2nd and 5th or something like that. I never thought a 1st was realistic. 

Somebody will if l offer something solid. I just wouldn't given that injury history

Think its going to be Buck-Aikman on the call, since Bucs-Rams is on NBC and the AFC games are on CBS

Wonder who our ref is going to be. Its an underrated part of each gameplan as different crews prioritise different penalties 

Hopefully we can wear our 94 throwbacks too

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

Wonder who our ref is going to be. Its an underrated part of each gameplan as different crews prioritise different penalties 

Ron Torbert's crew will be on site, the good news is that he does not suck.

https://www.footballzebras.com/2022/01/blakeman-torbert-hochuli-and-hussey-are-divisional-playoff-referees/

This is Torbert’s 9th postseason assignment, including 3 Wild Card Playoffs and 6 Divisional Playoffs.

613462198.jpg.0.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Ron Torbert's crew will be on site, the good news is that he does not suck.

https://www.footballzebras.com/2022/01/blakeman-torbert-hochuli-and-hussey-are-divisional-playoff-referees/

This is Torbert’s 9th postseason assignment, including 3 Wild Card Playoffs and 6 Divisional Playoffs.

613462198.jpg.0.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Unfortunately don't they break up officiating "teams"?  I think the league inserting "all-star" crews is lowering the efficiency of officiating these playoff games.  

8 hours ago, SoCalNiner said:

Anytime Jimmy has a crap 2nd half, some kind of injury news comes up. 

There was a play where he was hit and you can tell he was bothered by something and got up very slow. I thought it was the thumb but it could have been the shoulder. BUT that does not excuse him making the dumb mistakes he makes every single game. That 2nd half was COMEDY! 

• Like 1