GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Makes no sense to go for two there. Vrabel you idiot

Not necessarily sal, what’s the worse case you tied you score you up 2. It’s gutsy Henry stretches the ball he has it. He was confident in his OL & his RB I like the call. Take balls to win the Super Bowl 

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

People who like the decision. Explain it. You go up by two, what does that give you? FG still gives them the lead. Idiotic decision in the biggest game of the year. Can't have it.

You keep piling up the points. If the opponent gives you a gift, you take it.

2 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

People who like the decision. Explain it. You go up by two, what does that give you? FG still gives them the lead. Idiotic decision in the biggest game of the year. Can't have it.

Because with the penalty the chances of converting is alot higher (the defender made an outstanding tackle). The degree of the lead doesn't matter in the 2nd quarter. More points is what matters

Just now, TJM217 said:

Because with the penalty the chances of converting is alot higher (the defender made an outstanding tackle). The degree of the lead doesn't matter in the 2nd quarter. More points is what matters

I mean, I don't really care what the chances are. You take the lead there. Having an extra point doesn't do much of anything here.