GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

If you could read, I just said we can’t because we’re stuck with Tannehill’s awful contract. But there’s options out there with Wilson, Rodgers, and potentially even Watson. Rodgers and Watson want out. Wilson reportedly wants out I think that team is getting blown up this offseason anyway. That’s 3 legit QB options who likely are on 3 different teams next year.

Texans aren’t trading Watson in the division, Rodgers isn’t leaving GB to play for Downing. Most reports have Wilson playing out his contract in Seattle. But sure, if there was a viable path to those three (which also ignores the far bigger worries with Watson), that’d be great. But I’m guessing the only one of them that changes teams is the one that would never get traded here.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Texans aren’t trading Watson in the division, Rodgers isn’t leaving GB to play for Downing. Most reports have Wilson playing out his contract in Seattle. But sure, if there was a viable path to those three (which also ignores the far bigger worries with Watson), that’d be great. But I’m guessing the only one of them that changes teams is the one that would never get traded here.

Bring back a reformed Marcus!  Lol 

we're obviously stuck with tannehill for next year, i think any suggestion to the contrary is a little silly. but boy does that make it hard to have any expectations at all, especially if we run it back with downing, which we almost certainly will do.

Just now, -Hope- said:

real talk we probably would've won this game with marcus because he would've just eaten sacks and checked it down instead of throwing picks. lmao

That's what I was thinking. He might have run for about 90 yards. 

But yeah he wouldn't have thrown 3 Ints. 

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

we're obviously stuck with tannehill for next year, i think any suggestion to the contrary is a little silly. but boy does that make it hard to have any expectations at all, especially if we run it back with downing, which we almost certainly will do.

If we change OC it might give a little buzz. Give me Tim Kelly. 

But if we run it back with the same staff and QB. I expect nothing but maybe a playoff appearance. 

Just now, -Hope- said:

Yep. There’s basically nothing more we can expect from this team until a QB change is made and by that point, Henry is likely done, Lewan is likely done or at least cut, Julio is likely done  and Saffold and Jones  could both be gone this offseason. The OL has to get rebuilt this offseason so maybe they’ll have that in place for the next guy.