GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Looking for that silver lining. 

At least we don't have the best QB and best WR and lose at home. 

You have Rodgers. A top defense with Davonte Adams and lose? 

10 points with Rodgers, Adams and Aaron Jones against a 49ers offense that scored three points. Just crazy.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Looking for that silver lining. 

At least we don't have the best QB and best WR and lose at home. 

You have Rodgers. A top defense with Davonte Adams and lose? 

Plus now heading into the offseason with the Rodgers situation and Adams being a free agent. 

Just now, titans0021 said:

10 points with Rodgers, Adams and Aaron Jones against a 49ers offense that scored three points. Just crazy.

Both games. Neither offense deserved to win. Yet they keep going. 

You get sacked 9 times you shouldn't win. 

You score only 3 points you shouldn't win. 

At least Jimmy G didn't turn the ball over on the last drive when all you needed to do was get close enough for FG. Or throw 3 INTs. 

Only how we win with Tannehill is only if we get a OC that can simplify the game for him, & make it easy to we’re he’s comfortable. I keep saying Jay Gruden because he’s a QB coach that knows our system that has a proven track record getting QB’s to produce. Look how Gardner Minsew was solid as a 5th round pick surrounded with nothing, hell Kirk cousins best yrs came under Gruden. Look how Sean McVay made Jared Goff for crying out loud. Gruden in my opinion would do better with Tannehill than Art

15 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Only how we win with Tannehill is only if we get a OC that can simplify the game for him, & make it easy to we’re he’s comfortable. I keep saying Jay Gruden because he’s a QB coach that knows our system that has a proven track record getting QB’s to produce. Look how Gardner Minsew was solid as a 5th round pick surrounded with nothing, hell Kirk cousins best yrs came under Gruden. Look how Sean McVay made Jared Goff for crying out loud. Gruden in my opinion would do better with Tannehill than Art

Even if we keep Downing, I’d like to see us get a veteran offensive play caller that has had some success into the building. Just like we did with Schwartz on the defensive side.

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Even if we keep Downing, I’d like to see us get a veteran offensive play caller that has had some success into the building. Just like we did with Schwartz on the defensive side.

i don’t really think tim kelly is some savior or anything but i’d be interested to see if vrabel looks his direction

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i don’t really think tim kelly is some savior or anything but i’d be interested to see if vrabel looks his direction

There just needs to be another voice in the room. Someone with some authority that can say, “Hey, this is stupid,” whenever Downing wants to do something obviously stupid.

19 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Foreman needs to be brought back. Just go in with a clear plan at backup RB and make it a priority to give him 20-25% of the carries.

And then maybe we don't run Henry into the ground like Eddie George.  That would be nice.

4 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

And then maybe we don't run Henry into the ground like Eddie George.  That would be nice.

I'm now convinced they run him so much to avoid Tannehill throwing the ball too much. His record when throwing more than like 30 times or something like that is very different from letting him throw it 25 times. 

39 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm now convinced they run him so much to avoid Tannehill throwing the ball too much. His record when throwing more than like 30 times or something like that is very different from letting him throw it 25 times. 

Haven’t I been saying this 😆