Lumberjack Mafia - Woz the Lumberjack flees the forest. Utley the Lone Tree survives.

Dome

Well let's find the first lumberjack. I need everyone to vote because we'll.  The op says so 

You are the Rig Operator.

You start the game in the cab of your truck where your vote doesn't count but you cannot be lynched. Each night you may choose (PM your move, if you're moving) if you want to be in your truck or in the forest  for the next day. If you leave the truck your vote is doubled, but you can be lynched.

Clear the forest of all Trees to win.

Factional group PM and one factional night hit each night that turns a Tree into a Tree Stump.

Someone's vote isn't gonna count or is gonna count twice 

Whicker totally random 

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Well let's find the first lumberjack. I need everyone to vote because we'll.  The op says so 

You are the Rig Operator.

You start the game in the cab of your truck where your vote doesn't count but you cannot be lynched. Each night you may choose (PM your move, if you're moving) if you want to be in your truck or in the forest  for the next day. If you leave the truck your vote is doubled, but you can be lynched.

Clear the forest of all Trees to win.

Factional group PM and one factional night hit each night that turns a Tree into a Tree Stump.

Someone's vote isn't gonna count or is gonna count twice 

Whicker totally random 

So we should force a tie? Knowing the role will break the tie and then we can start narrowing it down?

Just now, Tk3 said:

So we should force a tie? Knowing the role will break the tie and then we can start narrowing it down?

Nevermind, this is a stupid idea. Because he can double his vote and guarantee a civ lynch.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Nevermind, this is a stupid idea. Because he can double his vote and guarantee a civ lynch.

My understanding is that they have to declare the no vote/double vote the previous night. Today they automatically have no vote. The tie idea is not the worst idea but everyone has to cooperate. 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm assuming we would see it in the vote count?  I'm not used to people just giving out the roles to everyone before the game starts 

I'm thinking their vote will count on posted vote counts but will be recalculated at night. That's what Bucs did last game. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

My understanding is that they have to declare the no vote/double vote the previous night. Today they automatically have no vote. The tie idea is not the worst idea but everyone has to cooperate. 

Does that hold since we had a night zero, though?

And what did ET "win?"

Just now, Whicker said:

I'm thinking their vote will count on posted vote counts but will be recalculated at night. That's what Bucs did last game. 

This is what I am concerned about.

Let's say Player A has 6 votes, and Player B has 6 votes

And Player B gets lynched

If we are told its 7-6, then we know the operator got out of his vehicle and was one of the votes on Player B.
If we are told its 6-5, then we know the operator stayed in his vehicle and was one of the votes on Player A.
If we are not told the votes, then we literally learn nothing and all we have done is given mafia a free lynch.

If we know if the operator is in or out, then we 100% need to force a tie.
If we do NOT know if the operator is in or out, then we 100% need to stack the votes to avoid a tie.

Just now, Woz said:

Well, we have 17 so we cannot create a tie right now.

Sure we can. There will always be "no votes" or votes on randoms.

We would definitely have the opportunity to force a tie if it makes sense to.

Archived