Lumberjack Mafia - Woz the Lumberjack flees the forest. Utley the Lone Tree survives.

Dome

3 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Looks like @bucsfan333 is up?

Am I?

I'll let things simmer down for the week. I'll have a game posted by Wed/Thurs. Gotta have some excitement build up. We need another game to go over 100 pages.

If someone wants to jump in and post a game first, go ahead. That's the deadline.

Wife is helping me put together a Harry Potter game. She's a Harry Potter nut. Literally has a closet under the stairs dedicated to the dude. Also has a tattoo of his deer.

But yeah, if you like crappy kids movies about magic. I'm your dude, coming down the pike maybe after the holidays. 

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

i think Ii have a happy holidays mafia somewhere if we need some filler in between thanksgiving and xmas

@domepatrol91 and I are planning a Mafia 101 game sometime after the holidays, and I've been thinking about running an 8bit Mania! Mafia game. (Been toying with this idea for a few months actually, just debating if I had the time to host).

8bit was/is going to be a real time game - where you can execute your move at any time and get immediate results, but at a cost. There would be a night time to lynch a player, but you could still talk and execute moves, but again - at a cost.

Thoughts on this idea?

Haven't done a game in awhile so not sure it would be overpowered, need 22

Carson Wentz v The Cleveland Browns Mafia

Civs Specials

Jabrill Peppers – Is one of the saving graces from the HAUL at this point, but he has a lot of work to do to make this team serviceable. He selects one names per evening as he looks to find his secondary team mates.

Single Coverage (0 Secondary found) – Carson Wentz’s Deep Tuddy Hit is 100% successful

Double Coverage (1 Secondary Found) – Carson Wentz’s Deep Tuddy Hit is 75% successful – 25% Chance Pick Six

Triple Coverage (2 Secondary Found) – Carson Wentz’s Deep Tuddy Hit is 50% successful – 50% Chance of Pick Six

Quadruple Coverage (All Secondary Found) – Carson Wentz’s – Carson Wentz’s Deep Tuddy Hit is 25 % Successful – 75% Chance of Pick Six

Myles Garett – Another bright spot on the Cleveland Browns defence. Garett rushes the passer every evening, looking to sack Carson Wentz.

Joe Thomas – Protects one person per evening

Hue Jackson – Has ability to pardon the lynch

The Eye Test – Investigation, doesn’t work on Carson Wentz

Mafia

Carson Wentz – Godfather

Carson Wentz was passed over by the Cleveland Browns as he was not a “Top 20 NFL QB” type player. The Philadelphia Eagles traded up to get him and now are of the Superbowl favourites. Wentz is grateful for the City of Brotherly Love for coming up the board and getting him, but now he faces the team that passed him over, and he wants to throw Tuddies.

Carson reads the defence on N1, before trying to throw Tuddies from night 2 onwards.

Carson has two options, Underneath throw or Deep Tuddy.

Underneath throw has a 50/50 shot of being taken to the house, won't get picked

Deep Tuddy is successful dependent on the coverage.

Jason Peters – Roleblocker

Jason Peters is a Hall of Fame Calibre Left Tackle, and the blindside protection of Carson Wentz. He has the ability to block one players move per night, but can’t block the same player on consecutive snaps.

Doug Pederson – Investigator

Doug Pederson has a game plan, and he looks to get every advantage he can by looking at the gamefilm during downs.

Others

Eli Manning – Just throws the ball up for grabs whenever he feels like it, basically a random kill as he has no idea who he’s throwing too. Could kill himself. Wins with the Civs

Ezekiel Elliott – Must avoid detection by Roger Goodell, wins if Roger Goodell is unable to find him.

Roger Goodell – Must find Ezekiel Elliott to win the game, he then suspends Elliott indefinitely.

Quarter One 16:3:3 (22)

Lynch, Pardon, Peppers, Thomas, Carson, Peters, Garrett, Pederson, Eye Test, Eli, Goodell, [spam]

Quarter Two (17)

Lynch, Pardon, Peppers, Thomas, Carson, Peters, Garrett, Pederson, Eye Test, Eli, Goodell, [spam]

Quarter Three (12)

Quarter Four (7)

Overtime

Archived