Lumberjack Mafia - Woz the Lumberjack flees the forest. Utley the Lone Tree survives.

Dome

10 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:
12 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Is there any funny business?

Funny business? Like new mechanics or something that goes against everything you think you know? No. Just a few more "new" roles I wanna try out and one I kinda created.

I think he means a gun that blows up in your face lol

On 11/11/2017 at 12:36 AM, Tk3 said:

it was insane to me that Rags needed to be investigated to be lynched. don't get me wrong, I understand that the night 1 kerfuffle was truly accidental, but it is no coincidence that the two people who died N1 were the two people who were pushing the tie votes to expose the rig operator. It was very clear that the mafia did not want that.

For what it's worth, we had @theuntouchable using his Lawyer power on rags that first night. Also, had the "tie" plan worked, I'm not sure what would have happened, since everyone would have be available for votes and we wouldn't know who the ties were. Honestly, it might have been better for the lumberjacks had their been a tie since there would have been multiple lynches.

Eh, who knows

On 11/11/2017 at 7:44 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@Woz I don't think I could have been more clear that I had no clue what was going on.  I literally said it in each of my first however many posts. 

I had no idea what to even ask about.

I figured I'd sit by and watch for a bit and it would become clearer. It didn't.

When folks started assuming my lack of participation was because I was "scum" or whatever I tried to throw a few curveballs to cast some doubt, but again, I have no idea what in the hell is going on.

Sorry if it seemed odd, but I didn't want folks to think I wasn't participating or taking the game seriously so I tried to throw some sht against the wall and see what stuck.

My apologies man.

It's all good, but in the future, you just gotta ask. It's the only way. And don't vote for yourself. ;)

On 11/11/2017 at 2:38 PM, Matts4313 said:

Just judging by thread titles, Utley has now one two games ina row. What its wrong with the world.

We tied. It doesn't sound like it, but it was a tie. Would be nice to get that cleared up from the title ;)

Archived