Lumberjack Mafia - Woz the Lumberjack flees the forest. Utley the Lone Tree survives.

Dome

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Also.  Lol voting on pronoun usage 

I played in an in person mafia where I swear this one guy, maybe 15-20 seconds into the game, points at another guy and yells "YOUR SOUL IS BLACK!" (the guy hasn't even spoken yet) How he knew, I have no idea but he had the guy dead to rights. Sometimes even the littlest thing tips people off.

what a frustrating game to watch! especially since I thought I would be brought back into the discussion.

major missed opportunity, because boy did I have some things to say.

it was insane to me that Rags needed to be investigated to be lynched. don't get me wrong, I understand that the night 1 kerfuffle was truly accidental, but it is no coincidence that the two people who died N1 were the two people who were pushing the tie votes to expose the rig operator. It was very clear that the mafia did not want that. On numerous occasions N1 rags was resistant, almost argumentative about whether ties were a good idea.

and they whole "self clear" thing was insane to me. maybe the fact that I wasn't involved in the PM-gate reduces my understanding of the situation, but things like that where people then start saying "X, Y, and Z are all cleared" is just lunacy. It is so easy for a mafia member to get into that group of clears, and once that ball starts rolling and picking up momentum it is just bad lynch after bad lynch.

overall, really well done by @Woz people were truly snowed by your game.

and thanks to @domepatrol91 another really fun one.

28 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

what a frustrating game to watch! especially since I thought I would be brought back into the discussion.

major missed opportunity, because boy did I have some things to say.

it was insane to me that Rags needed to be investigated to be lynched. don't get me wrong, I understand that the night 1 kerfuffle was truly accidental, but it is no coincidence that the two people who died N1 were the two people who were pushing the tie votes to expose the rig operator. It was very clear that the mafia did not want that. On numerous occasions N1 rags was resistant, almost argumentative about whether ties were a good idea.

and they whole "self clear" thing was insane to me. maybe the fact that I wasn't involved in the PM-gate reduces my understanding of the situation, but things like that where people then start saying "X, Y, and Z are all cleared" is just lunacy. It is so easy for a mafia member to get into that group of clears, and once that ball starts rolling and picking up momentum it is just bad lynch after bad lynch.

overall, really well done by @Woz people were truly snowed by your game.

and thanks to @domepatrol91 another really fun one.

I don't think I was ever in open disagreement over ties or even resistant.

That said, it really was an 'accident' that I didn't get a vote back on mookie for a tie D1.  I obviously wasn't going to let myself die, but I didn't intend to have it turn out the way it did.  

Worked out okay in the end though.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

That said, it really was an 'accident' that I didn't get a vote back on mookie for a tie D1.  I obviously wasn't going to let myself die, but I didn't intend to have it turn out the way it did.  

Agreed,

I don't think the N1 thing was scummy tbh, but I saw enough resistance in a totally town plan that I would have been pushing for your lynch like crazy as a stump.

I still feel like it was totally weird that so much momentum hit me N1. Anyone with a town focus in mind should have seen that I was pushing a pro civ agenda.

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

You weren't openly against it but I had even sensed the resistance to it and mentioned it in the group pm. 

Tk3, you have valid points but I was also one of the people pushing for the tie. Then I tried to help coordinate the self vote the following day and "discovered" the change in OT mechanics. That and I had the ability to cloak my alignment. I was very surprised that rag and woz were not questioned further on a few of their posts related to the tie.

Archived