Lumberjack Mafia - Woz the Lumberjack flees the forest. Utley the Lone Tree survives.

Dome

52 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don't understand the value of tree stumps?

Is it simply to allow a dead person to air out anything they held secret while alive?

They're basically a townie that can't vote and doesn't count towards the ratio. They can continue to make cases to help town.

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I don't understand the value of tree stumps?

Is it simply to allow a dead person to air out anything they held secret while alive?

I don’t think tree stumps will know any secrets... 

4 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I work 12 hours tomorrow, but then have 2 days off. Don’t really want D1 to be tomorrow, cause I won’t be able to follow or do VCs until about 10PM EST at the absolute earliest. And tonight I won’t get home until about 11pm or 12EST anyways, so I can’t get roles out before that.

But I might do rolling signups tonight and just stick with 20

Oh, I meant you can make D1 Monday even if you dont get the sign ups until later tomorrow. You shouldnt start the game until monday for sure. And even then, you are competing with MNF.

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Rolling signups are easy. Just randomize 20 roles for whoever you have signed up. That way anyone that signs up late has an equal chance to get any role, with the two or three empty slots still getting a chance at mafia and specials. If you fill up, you're good. If not, randomize any remaining "important" roles among those that don't already have one.

Thanks for allowing ipwn to come in here and engage with the people, possibly persuading him to sign up. I mean, I could have told him how to do it. 

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Rolling signups are easy. Just randomize 20 roles for whoever you have signed up. That way anyone that signs up late has an equal chance to get any role, with the two or three empty slots still getting a chance at mafia and specials. If you fill up, you're good. If not, randomize any remaining "important" roles among those that don't already have one.

Gotcha. I'll do that.

Archived