Lumberjack Mafia - Woz the Lumberjack flees the forest. Utley the Lone Tree survives.

Dome

That's 13 of 20...

If it's slow we can play with 17 and I can adjust, but I'd prefer 20. We can give it until Sunday night but ideally I can get roles out tomorrow night, I'm going to shoot for a N1 on Monday night. Maybe right after the game...

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I tried to closely follow last mafia game to play in this one. I'm sure I'll do stupid things but if you accept rookies, I'm in.

Definitely accept rookies... I’ll get your name down

12 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I've considered them before, but could never figure out how to get them in a game. But you need an arsonist or something. Only because a forest fire fits the theme so well.

I toyed with the idea but thought it would've made the game too big and liked Sasquatch cause I just love me a Sasquatch.  It will likely be in my next forest game though, I had to leave out a bunch of roles in this game cause I don't want to handle a ton of moves just yet.

Toying with some clever wood puns to figure out a title for the next one... once I get the best title, I can work out the minor details like roles and mechanics. Something about Morning Light and Hardwood Forest. But I don't think that could fly as a title lol.

We can cut off signups at 17 if that's all we have by this afternoon/evening.

I'll be sending role PMs out this evening.

6 more spots available

1. @Whicker
  2. @utley4568
  3. @MookieMonster
  4. @Blahman88
  5. @EliteTexan80
  6. @LETSGOBROWNIES
  7. @theuntouchable
  8. @bcb1213
  9. @james.mcmurry13
  10. @OleXmad
  11. @Ragnarok
  12. @kingseanjohn
  13. @Tk3
  14. @TedLavie

@Tyty @CWood21 @Danger @Hockey5djh @mission27 @11sanchez11 @fretgod99 @LionsFTW @RandyMossIsBoss @kingseanjohn @Matts4313 @Pats#1 @The LBC @stallyns 

Archived