Lumberjack Mafia - Woz the Lumberjack flees the forest. Utley the Lone Tree survives.

Dome

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Don't threaten me with a good time sir ;)

Is this time consuming?  I'm on here all day while I'm working but not as much in the evening.

That amount of activity would be more than welcomed. Moves and votes can always be sent in early.

It’ll be great fun AND we won’t have to hear ET whine and moan through a botched suicide attempt.

We've told him a million times a bottle of wine and 4 Midol won’t kill him, but that’s his go-to every time.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Don't threaten me with a good time sir ;)

Is this time consuming?  I'm on here all day while I'm working but not as much in the evening.

The "all day" part will put you at an advantage - you'll be ahead of the curve on a lot of players. 

If @LETSGOBROWNIES is ahead of the curve on a lot of players, I'll play.

If @LETSGOBROWNIES is not ahead of the curve on a lot of players, I'll play tag on the freeway while riding a Razer scooter.

9 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

It’ll be great fun AND we won’t have to hear ET whine and moan through a botched suicide attempt.

We've told him a million times a bottle of wine and 4 Midol won’t kill him, but that’s his go-to every time

Two bottles of wine next time...hmm. OK.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

If @Woz plays, I'm in.

If @Woz doesn't play, I'll take my pants off and burn them in a vat of acid.

*guilt shield ACTIVATED* PTWANG! *goes bouncing off into the ether*

See, you're there and I'm here and I don't have to witness that epic mistake or deal with the obvious fallout that would befall your local community. My apologies to those in Houston or wherever ... that's his mistake.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

*guilt shield ACTIVATED* PTWANG! *goes bouncing off into the ether*

See, you're there and I'm here and I don't have to witness that epic mistake or deal with the obvious fallout that would befall your local community. My apologies to those in Houston or wherever ... that's his mistake.

*shakes fist*

You win this round, nemesis - but next time, you shall RUE the day!

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm deciding on my next persona for this game. Do I go as "Do you know who I AM!?" ET or "Iz dur uh problem ocifer?" ET.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Or mute.

your persona could be mute.

or dead..

Archived