Lumberjack Mafia - Woz the Lumberjack flees the forest. Utley the Lone Tree survives.

Dome

16 minutes ago, Whicker said:

@Jlash  come on man we gotta play a game together eventually. Why not this one?

@Hockey5djh You can't miss two games in a row

@PR I've heard you play. Come play with us.

@RuskieTitan Bucs tagged you last game so you probably play. Come get to know your new leaguemates

@Counselor Come join our cult. Rookies welcome.

@DingoLadd @pheltzbahr@WFLukic@SirA1 I've already tagged everyone else in BDL 

I used to play. During the school year I hardly have enough time to balance working out, gf and work

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

@RuskieTitan Bucs tagged you last game so you probably play. Come get to know your new leaguemates

Good lord, we've created a mafia monster.

And it's awesome.  

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

No time right now friend! I'll get in on another soon though

6 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I toyed with the idea but thought it would've made the game too big and liked Sasquatch cause I just love me a Sasquatch.  It will likely be in my next forest game though, I had to leave out a bunch of roles in this game cause I don't want to handle a ton of moves just yet.

Toying with some clever wood puns to figure out a title for the next one... once I get the best title, I can work out the minor details like roles and mechanics. Something about Morning Light and Hardwood Forest. But I don't think that could fly as a title lol.

Morning Hardwood?

15 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Work is slow right now so why not. I'm in. Been about 4 years so give leeway to get back up to speed.

That makes 17... if we can get 3 more signups  in the next 6 or so hours I’ll send out all 20 roles. If we don’t get 3 more, I’ll tweak it for 17 players and get roles out anyways.

Roles will go out before midnight EST, N1 will be Monday.

28 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

That makes 17... if we can get 3 more signups  in the next 6 or so hours I’ll send out all 20 roles. If we don’t get 3 more, I’ll tweak it for 17 players and get roles out anyways.

Roles will go out before midnight EST, N1 will be Monday.

D1 doesnt really need to be 2 days. If you get them sent out by 5pm-ish, you would be fine. Conversely, you could do rolling signups. @iPwn can explain the fair way of doing that. 

Rolling signups are easy. Just randomize 20 roles for whoever you have signed up. That way anyone that signs up late has an equal chance to get any role, with the two or three empty slots still getting a chance at mafia and specials. If you fill up, you're good. If not, randomize any remaining "important" roles among those that don't already have one.

24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

D1 doesnt really need to be 2 days. If you get them sent out by 5pm-ish, you would be fine. Conversely, you could do rolling signups. @iPwn can explain the fair way of doing that. 

I work 12 hours tomorrow, but then have 2 days off. Don’t really want D1 to be tomorrow, cause I won’t be able to follow or do VCs until about 10PM EST at the absolute earliest. And tonight I won’t get home until about 11pm or 12EST anyways, so I can’t get roles out before that.

But I might do rolling signups tonight and just stick with 20

Archived