Rodgers ESPN Piece

skibrett15

1 hour ago, Isherwood said:

Impressed that he could make himself seem even more incoherent and I'll just leave it at that. Lol, love the guy, hope he wins another ring, but yamma hamma...

Clearly you jest! 

She wrote a fair article so I give her credit for that. 

Rodgers is no dummy and proved it. He's actually very intelligent. Much more so than those who are prone to believe everything they are told. Rodgers clearly is not a perfect human being, but he spoke so much truth in that article that it is refreshing. Especially the quote about when in history has the side doing the censoring been the 'good guys'! That is advice we should all heed. 

2 hours ago, Isherwood said:

Impressed that he could make himself seem even more incoherent and I'll just leave it at that. Lol, love the guy, hope he wins another ring, but yamma hamma...

I agree.  

His commentary on censorship made no sense since he is no where close to being censored.  He complains about people misreporting about him, but then attacks the CDC with a point that has been proven to be a misquotation.

He is a great football player, but lately his commentary has been confused.

55 minutes ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

I agree.  

His commentary on censorship made no sense since he is no where close to being censored.  He complains about people misreporting about him, but then attacks the CDC with a point that has been proven to be a misquotation.

He is a great football player, but lately his commentary has been confused.

Never mind his assertion that society is overly “triggered” these days, in the same column where he is as mad about a dumb joke the president made as I could imagine someone being about a dumb joke the president made about them.

Meh, dude proved long ago he is a head case. One of the, if not the, best QB to play the game. Absolutely did/does phenomenal stuff on the field with his strength, accuracy, and game play. But off the field (and sometimes on it) he shows real mental fragility. 

Guy is human. Be happy for what he has done for the team and game, but remember he has ideas and beliefs just like the rest of us. As bat **** crazy as they might be at times. Good player to use as remberence that we need to not put these guys on a pedestal in anything other than football (if even that sometimes).

Edited by BluePacker