2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

5 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I thought Edwards would have a much bigger impact in the redzone. Big body WR who seems to be good at contested catches, maybe just our playcalling was insipid?

Carr is a timing QB, maybe edwards isn’t consistent in routes? I have no idea, I also thought edwards would help day 1.

im not going to write him off yet. 
carr prefers throwing to route runners, than big bodies it seems, as in guys who get open vs someone who will win a 50-50 ball.

I’m hoping we see a big jump from him this year. 
he also seemed to get every TD called back he scored lol, so maybe he just needs a few to get confidence going

15 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Who are some of the free agents you guys want to bring back?

Solomon Thomas as a depth piece.  We need interior Dline help, he played decently and is still young.  Philon also as depth and I believe that both of them can be resigned for not much.  Other than that our FA's are pretty much trash. 

14 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Solomon Thomas as a depth piece.  We need interior Dline help, he played decently and is still young.  Philon also as depth and I believe that both of them can be resigned for not much.  Other than that our FA's are pretty much trash. 

Philon's injury makes it complicated although I'd be happy if we brought him back. Wouldn't mind Zay back if the price is right as a depth piece. Thomas, Jefferson, Morrow, and Hayward are guys that could be back as well.

3 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Good has been talked about alot as a cut, but I think we keep him. His cap isn’t astronomical at 4 mil, and he’s an average tackle and a decent guard.  Feels like a net wash to let him go considering the cost to fill the position.

Totally agree with this! We only save 4mil by cutting him yet lots of people are proposing that. He's extremely useful as a good guard or decent tackle, false economy cutting him IMO

Good is a decent starter but has no value to the new staff and front office. Can easily get rid of him and have no dead money. Could easily see the new staff wanting to move on and bring in a guy they like for the same cost. FA guard market is going be good so def could see him getting cut.  

Edited by agarcia34