Fire Maurice Drayton And Give MLF, Gute and Murphy The Ultimatum

LLcheesehead12

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

God damn did I get blasted last night. Got so drunk i let two stray barn cats in the house and they absolutely tore my place up.

This made me fall over laughing... mostly because I'm not sure if it is to be taken literally or if "stray barn cats" is slang for prostitutes... 😀 

• Like 1

Just now, BluePacker said:

This made me fall over laughing... mostly because I'm not sure if it is to be taken literally or if "stray barn cats" is slang for prostitutes... 😀 

Nah I got one cat that stays outside all the time that i let in at night. Somehow I let every cat in but the one that i was supposed too

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

5 sacks , less than 4 yards per rush is playing well ? 

I haven't gone through and watched, but AT LEAST two of the sacks were on Rodgers. They were also missing their two best guys going up against a DL that had two studs. 

Rodgers time to release on those sacks has to be at least 4+ seconds. 

The running game was fine. It didn't have explosive plays, but it also wasn't turning in negative plays. It was staying on schedule. It had a positive points contributed. 

Just now, Rainmaker90 said:

Fine, only maybe tough. Ya, Rodgers wasn’t great . But he’s getting a lot more blame than what he deserves. 

ST's had two critical fails. No doubt - but the offense stunk.

We cant expect to win against top comp when we're only throwing to two people.

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Fine, only maybe tough. Ya, Rodgers wasn’t great . But he’s getting a lot more blame than what he deserves. 

Absolutely not. All time great QB led his team to 1 TD drive all game...at home. He deserves all the criticism he is getting. That's an all time failure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Dude is the leading candidate for the MVP and a prima dinna who loves making controversial statements while throwing others under the bus. He absolutely deserves any blame he gets for his abysmal performance last night. MVPs make plays when they need too...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I haven't gone through and watched, but AT LEAST two of the sacks were on Rodgers. They were also missing their two best guys going up against a DL that had two studs. 

Rodgers time to release on those sacks has to be at least 4+ seconds. 

The running game was fine. It didn't have explosive plays, but it also wasn't turning in negative plays. It was staying on schedule. It had a positive points contributed. 

We had 67 yards rushing. In what world is that considered fine?