Fire Maurice Drayton And Give MLF, Gute and Murphy The Ultimatum

LLcheesehead12

5 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Have one of the worst seasons as a ST coach, blow the playoff game and these softball throwing idiots in the Green Bay media letting MLF off the hook with that softball press conference last night. 

He should have been seriously grilled after that performance.  Those Packer beat writers are as big of a joke as the ST Coach.  

No offense but who cares. What questions a bunch of nerds ask doesn't do **** except make us feel a tiny bit better, if even. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Worst part about that play was Adams still probably makes the stud play, if Rodgers throws a catchable ball, but he threw into double coverage, still unwilling to give a 50/50 ball. Just Aaron Rodgers head games all wrapped up into one play. 3rd down with the season on the line, I'm not angry he locks in to Tae, but trust the damn dude and throw a ball he can get his hands on and he very well may make the play you would expect out of the best WR in the league, but he's still worried about throwing a damn pick so he puts it in a spot that's impossible for anyone to play it.

No kidding.  It's 3rd down.  A pick is equivalent to a punt, give Adams a shot

1 minute ago, Norm said:

A. None of us wanted to lose that game. I know you think the "haters" want him to lose, but they don't. They just know what he is. 

B. You're basically going "you were right, but it makes me mad so I'm going to try and insult you for being right." 

Fine, I can even scale this back. You can’t tell me there’s not some level enjoyment. 

And I don’t necessarily believe you’re right. I just think you guys got what you wanted. Maybe not you specifically, but they’re definitely out there. 

I just hope the people who are most critical of Rodgers are patient and don’t fly off the rails when we don’t get top QB play. They won’t but this is what they wanted. 

3 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Fine, I can even scale this back. You can’t tell me there’s not some level enjoyment. 

And I don’t necessarily believe you’re right. I just think you guys got what you wanted. Maybe not you specifically, but they’re definitely out there. 

I just hope the people who are most critical of Rodgers are patient and don’t fly off the rails when we don’t get top QB play. They won’t but this is what they wanted. 

I can't speak for anyone else but my attitude after all that was "holy **** **** you Aaron, I thought you were going to finally prove me wrong" not "lololol I'm going to go gloat online to AR Stan's"

There was nothing enjoyable about how that game went. 

And again, nobody is expecting top play out of Love. We're not thinking he's the next AR, we don't even know what he is

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I can't speak for anyone else but my attitude after all that was "holy **** **** you Aaron, I thought you were going to finally prove me wrong" not "lololol I'm going to go gloat online to AR Stan's"

There was nothing enjoyable about how that game went. 

And again, nobody is expecting top play out of Love. We're not thinking he's the next AR, we don't even know what he is

Do you really think a majority of posters here are going to be patient with a young QB? 

Norm, I’m not pointing the finger at you. I don’t remember you being off the deep end when it comes to this.

There were a lot of negative people on this forum the whole year though who took the piss out of everything, we’re hyper critical and extra because they don’t like a guy personally. 

It’s a weird way to be a fan 

Just now, Rainmaker90 said:

Do you really think a majority of posters here are going to be patient with a young QB? 

Norm, I’m not pointing the finger at you. I don’t remember you being off the deep end when it comes to this.

There were a lot of negative people on this forum the whole year though who took the piss out of everything, we’re hyper critical and extra because they don’t like a guy personally. 

It’s a weird way to be a fan 

I thought you meant the guy's that are okay worth moving on will flip out.. Yeah of course overall tons of people will be mad with whatever happens after Aaron. 

I don't like him personally but me, going back a few years now, started with how things about him personally affects his play on the field. Then it just really snowballed with everything this season

• Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

I thought you meant the guy's that are okay worth moving on will flip out.. Yeah of course overall tons of people will be mad with whatever happens after Aaron. 

I don't like him personally but me, going back a few years now, started with how things about him personally affects his play on the field. Then it just really snowballed with everything this season

Nah not that, I’m one of them who is ok to move on. I’m talking about the hyper critical ones who have been dying to get rid of him. 

Can you explain the last part? 

Talking about the last two playoff losses, the way I see it : he didn’t lift his team. He wasn’t the mvp. Hell, he wasn’t even above average. But in both games, he played well enough to win and there are far more things to point the finger at . 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Nah not that, I’m one of them who is ok to move on. I’m talking about the hyper critical ones who have been dying to get rid of him. 

Can you explain the last part? 

Talking about the last two playoff losses, the way I see it : he didn’t lift his team. He wasn’t the mvp. Hell, he wasn’t even above average. But in both games, he played well enough to win and there are far more things to point the finger at . 

I think he's had issues, holding the ball too long, being way too scared of TOs, locking onto Adams etc. And so often they got blamed on everyone else. Even with some of the ways he'd act on the field, it'd look like he ****ed up but he was like throwing blame everywhere. It just started to get to I guess. So I started to think he's kind of a prick. Turns out he's pretty much a flat out narcissist

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

I think he's had issues, holding the ball too long, being way too scared of TOs, locking onto Adams etc. And so often they got blamed on everyone else. Even with some of the ways he'd act on the field, it'd look like he ****ed up but he was like throwing blame everywhere. It just started to get to I guess. So I started to think he's kind of a prick. Turns out he's pretty much a flat out narcissist

I don’t disagree with any of this, especially in the playoffs. 

Oh well, at least this off-season will be entertaining.

This was a total organizational failure.

We have watched ST be bad for 2 decades and did nothing about it.  Watched them be extremely bad this entire season and didn't fix a thing.  Failed at what are probably the 2 easiest things to accomplish- blocking for a FG and a punt.  We dont invest in Sat at all anywhere in the organization.

The coaching staff got cute and outhought themselves.  They switched around the entire OL and played the wrong guys at tackle.   Kelly had no business playing unless others suited up were injured.   He doesnt have the athleticism to play in that game.  Nighman is young, but he had played well and does have the athleticism.   This led to minimal time to go through reads and hit secondary options.

Rodgers talked all year long, but shat the bed when it mattered.   His pass distribution was pathetic.  He just kept forcing the ball to the 1 receiver getting all of the attention.    There were plays to be made, and he didn't make them.   

The last piece to get it out is the so called Lambeau home field advantage.  When are people going to understand that with today's game, and how the Packers have been constructed they are at a disadvantage when the weather gets cold. 

Unfortunately, it most likely gets ugly from here on out.   No sense keeping AR or DA, and Love is most likely not going to be good enough.   He hasn't shown anything special to date.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

No, and I don't think the Packers are going to be patient either.  If Rodgers goes, Love will get his shot and evaluated where he is after a year.  I wouldn't rule out a QB in this draft if there is someone they like.  Love will get his shot, but IMO he's going have to show something.  The Packers will have to make a decision on Love after next year for his 5th year option.  He's going to have to show something next year if he plays.  My GUESS is it will be an easy decision.  He'll either suck or look decently impressive. 

Edited by NFLGURU

The whole thing is just a huge disappointment. We had put together an awesome roster but the ST has gone way beyond negligence. Its the worst ST unit I have seen in the NFL of any team, it was bound to cost us and it did.

Rodgers played badly. But if the ST has functioned properly, it probably would have been enough. Agree with the being too clever for your own good with the OL.

Its probably time to move on from Rodgers and co, and have a down year next year. 

Obviously there is a lot of emotion but there is a serious amount of hatred from the likes of AG Green towards Rodgers. I just don't get it. He has been an incredible player for us probably the best QB in our history, given us some amazing seasons just hasn't done it in the playoffs. Its frustrating that in this case (AG Green), he was partly right in Rodgers played badly. We are supposed to be fans of the same team but he seems desperate for Rodgers to fail and pin everything on him.  A lot of people need to learn some life skills in perspective. 

There is a really danger if he doesn't get a ring, this will be MLF's legacy. He had an amazing team, he knew the ST were bad and was unable to fix or didn't regard it is as priority. There's no guarantee that post Rodgers MLF will have another window to win a title. He's a fantastic coach but its shocking how he allowed ST to be the way it was.

• Like 1