FA 2022

ravishingone

On 2/25/2022 at 1:41 PM, RedandPewterReturns said:

For 1 incident. He's got 22 - 10 criminal charges pending. 

They are all under an ambulance chasing lawyer that lied when he said he sent the information to the police and the police said they didn’t get any information from him. They had to launch their own investigation. All but 5 had the exact same story. Tony Buzbee has lied to the public, why would you trust anything he says?

1 hour ago, indifference said:

They are all under an ambulance chasing lawyer that lied when he said he sent the information to the police and the police said they didn’t get any information from him. They had to launch their own investigation. All but 5 had the exact same story. Tony Buzbee has lied to the public, why would you trust anything he says?

Buddy - doesn't 22 sexual assault charges bring any red flags in your mind? Or do you just have zero morals when it comes to football and the bucs? 

I'm sorry but we took a risk on Jameis once and not even 1.5 years in he committed another action of sexual assault groping an uber  driver. This is repeated actions. 

Watson has the luxury of affording the best defense lawyers in this case vs. massage therapists who don't make much money. Remember he's got to fight 22 cases individually and 10 potentially being criminal. He's not winning them all. Heck he can lose them all. 

He's also not coming here. End of story. He is by no means innocent either. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

Buddy - doesn't 22 sexual assault charges bring any red flags in your mind? Or do you just have zero morals when it comes to football and the bucs? 

I'm sorry but we took a risk on Jameis once and not even 1.5 years in he committed another action of sexual assault groping an uber  driver. This is repeated actions. 

Watson has the luxury of affording the best defense lawyers in this case vs. massage therapists who don't make much money. Remember he's got to fight 22 cases individually and 10 potentially being criminal. He's not winning them all. Heck he can lose them all. 

Well see. I dont see Watson losing any of these cases - the lawyer is a flat out liar. Its well documented.

I want a winning product this fall and Watson is the best option. This is Watson first time with a run with the law and we dont even know if this is real offence based on Buzbee motives. So yeah I’m willing to risk for a 26 y/o Franchise qb

Edited by indifference

2 hours ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

That's the thing though, he easily could. Most of those cases were in lined to be settled. The ones that weren't, who knows what actual evidence there is.

I don't think it's fair to judge Watson either way at this point. Best to let the legal process play out then make assumptions after all evidence is heard.

3 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

That's the thing though, he easily could. Most of those cases were in lined to be settled. The ones that weren't, who knows what actual evidence there is.

I don't think it's fair to judge Watson either way at this point. Best to let the legal process play out then make assumptions after all evidence is heard.

So you;re saying all 22 of these massage therapists all are in coherence with each other and lying ? got it....

Maybe you think its weird for him to constantly be Private messaging multiple therapists on Instagram and telling them to massage his groin while flashing? yeah bro. Sure Due Process - but let me just say 22 women - that's not just one or two looking for a pay day. And i think its horrible to assume that. Victims have a hard time coming forward bc they feel weak - especially going up against a man worth millions of dollars that can afford the best lawyers where therapists make money based off 1 hour sessions with clients. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

So you;re saying all 22 of these massage therapists all are in coherence with each other and lying ? got it....

Maybe you think its weird for him to constantly be Private messaging multiple therapists on Instagram and telling them to massage his groin while flashing? yeah bro. Sure Due Process - but let me just say 22 women - that's not just one or two looking for a pay day. And i think its horrible to assume that. Victims have a hard time coming forward bc they feel weak - especially going up against a man worth millions of dollars that can afford the best lawyers where therapists make money based off 1 hour sessions with clients. 

Where did I ever say that in any of my statements? You're making yet more assumptions and of me now. 

I've always said the truth of this matter is somewhere in the middle most likely, as is the case with majority of these mass filed lawsuits - you typically see more and more accusers come into the fold and be represented by the same attorney/firm and there are always those who are in the fold simply to extort - I'm not saying all of them, but there are undoubtedly some. Personally, I'd rather let the process play our before making a final determination and labeling the guy 100% guilty on the charges based off what is being reported in the media. Unless you have some inside knowledge/direct tie into the facts and evidence of this case that we don't? Highly doubt that to be the case though. You already have the guy on the execution block. 

Let me make this clear, in no way/shape/form do I condone what Watson is being accused of. if he is found guilty, good riddance to him. However, like I said in my above post, I'm not gonna just assume he's guilty, even with some of what is out there regarding DM's portrayed in the media, as there are always two sides to every story and a lot more evidence/testimony we don't even have a clue about yet. I actually have an extended family member who was a victim of an attempted sexual assault, so this does hit a cord with me.