2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

100 percent serious. Guy's played in a Super Bowl and got his team close to 500 with absolutely NO weapons. Plug him into a contender and he could pilot a playoff ship. Our situation is perfect for him and what he does. Tannehill hasn't won a playoff game throwing more than 15 passes. I know who I'd rather go to war with. We're a team that doesn't ask too much except protecting the QB and making the smart plays. With AJB, Hooper, Woods, a young draft pick, NWI and Ryan I think we could actually field a contender's passing attack with Vrabel's coaching. It's not insane. 

Matt Ryan is not the QB that went to the Super Bowl anymore. His stats have progressively gotten worse in every single category since that year. He has very clearly declined and will be 37 before training camp hits. Hard no thank you. 

2 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Matt Ryan is not the QB that went to the Super Bowl anymore. His stats have progressively gotten worse in every single category since that year. He has very clearly declined and will be 37 before training camp hits. Hard no thank you. 

Well, I hope you're right and I'm wrong because now he's running our biggest division rival. Great.