2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think the forum would be upset if we walked away with Romeo Doubs or Jalen Tolbert.  Lol
I'd understand it. But I think most would be like "YOU DIDN'T GET CHRIS OLAVE!!!!"

Yeah, there’s definitely a drop in talent there. I much prefer the OL talent that could be there. Guys like Dylan Parham, Cole Strange, Logan Bruss, and Ed Ingram look like they’re borderline plug and play guys, and are definitely  more appealing than that WR group.

Edited by Daniel

34 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Yeah, there’s definitely a drop in talent there. I much prefer the OL talent that could be there. Guys like Dylan Parham, Cole Strange, Logan Bruss, and Ed Ingram look like they’re borderline plug and play guys, and are definitely  more appealing than that WR group.

Yeah I would rather them go early for a WR because you can get a good OL still in the 3rd or 4th. Same with TE.
But the WR's drop after the 2nd to backup/barely impactful after that

15 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah I would rather them go early for a WR because you can get a good OL still in the 3rd or 4th. Same with TE.
But the WR's drop after the 2nd to backup/barely impactful after that

I actually think there will be impact WR guys still in the early third, but definitely not by pick 90.

God I hope we trade down if they’re really determined to go OL. Then we can at least move up for that last receiver if we need to.

I apologize if someone has posted this already 

The Athletic predicts that Tra Turner should be the next Titans signing 

He didn’t sign for very much last season 

I personally would feel better if they signed a Guard so that we can potentially eliminate a OL with the 26th pick 

If we signed Turner and still drafted an OL then that means they have no faith in Radunz

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I apologize if someone has posted this already 

The Athletic predicts that Tra Turner should be the next Titans signing 

He didn’t sign for very much last season 

I personally would feel better if they signed a Guard so that we can potentially eliminate a OL with the 26th pick 

If we signed Turner and still drafted an OL then that means they have no faith in Radunz

Or no faith in Turner/Brewer as actual starters.

So just some thinking out loud.

Everyone loves the AFC West...For good reason. 
However, let's look a little deeper.

Wilson has had great receivers before and wasn't an automatic super bowl birth. He had Lockett and Metcalf and at times barely made the playoffs. 

Carr with a great WR makes him unstoppable now?
We beat the Chiefs 3 out of the last 4 times we played them and that was with Hill.
Herbert is good but their coach is still a question mark.

Dolphins has Tua at QB.
Indy lost their DC and has a 37 year old QB.
Ravens have Lamar and Andrews on offense but aren't crazy different team.
Steelers are starting Mitch at QB
Bills got Von Miller but again we've beaten them the last two times we've played them.
Patriots aren't a significantly different team than last year and I'm not sold on Mac Jones. Lost their OC.
Browns got Watson yes...but he hasn't played in a year, might be suspended at least 6 games and he didn't make the Texans a powerhouse when they had a more complete team with Hopkins. Competitive and winning, but not unbeatable. 

If anything it created more competitive teams, but not Super Bowl Champs.

My little ol opinion. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

100 percent.

Half of these big moves are going to fail miserably.  They always do.

Hill especially. It feels like a move you make on Madden opposed to team building.

I think where the Dolphins were as a team, they need more draft picks to build their team opposed to signing players. 
He came there for the city not the team. 

I just think teams in the stages of the Jets and Dolphins make moves like that and fail.  Same with Jags. 
Robinson got the job and drafted players to change the culture. Supplemented it with FA signings that fit. Boom 6 straight winning seasons.

Yeah just think failure for a lot of those teams. 

The more I think about it, I think it’s WR 1st round. We can’t afford to ignore the position for 1 AJ has yet to prove he can play a full season healthy 2, they’re paying WR’s big money during FA. We need insurance for AJ in case he’s hurt or he price tag himself out of here.