Bears Hire Ryan Poles as GM & Matt Eberflus as HC

Madmike90

2 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

We now have a situation so prime for meat-balling that it's going to break the universe.  Be ready to die a little inside every time you see some joke about hiring Matt and Ryan so you could save the nametags, so Virginia wouldn't have to learn new names, so Geroge wouldn't get scared.  It's going to be insufferable. 

KxPQUsJ.jpg

• Like 2

Interesting situation in Indianapolis—Either safeties coach Alan Williams or LBs coach Dave Borgonzi could go to Chicago with new Bears coach Matt Eberflus. Or maybe both, depending on how things shake out. But ... Williams is also in the mix to be the Colts' new DC.

I liked Williams as a DC when Lovie was still here.

Interesting that Stacey Dales is reporting that Eberflus is known for being highly detailed in his walk throughs and valuing those mental reps…that was one of the things that came out after Nagy was gone that his walk throughs were often a complete mess.

2 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

I think we could get at least 2 years out of him too. He’s super young. 

Brady's offence this season was so bad I am not sure I would be comfortable with it...whatever he was putting on tape DCs were eating him alive...it was like they knew the play before it was about to happen.

Just now, Madmike90 said:

Brady's offence this season was so bad I am not sure I would be comfortable with it...whatever he was putting on tape DCs were eating him alive...it was like they knew the play before it was about to happen.

He also had Cam’s dead body, Darnold and an XFL player at QB, and no McCaffrey most of the way.