Bears Hire Ryan Poles as GM & Matt Eberflus as HC

Madmike90

4 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Starting to see people float the idea of Lovie Smith as DC...that would be a crazy story...bring in Rod Marinelli as DL coach while we are at it haha.

I mean…the Texans defense didn’t suck nearly as much as people thought it was going to. I would also be cool with Reid following him to play SS

4 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Starting to see people float the idea of Lovie Smith as DC...that would be a crazy story...bring in Rod Marinelli as DL coach while we are at it haha.

Many of us here are young enough where those years were the best of being a bears fan.  I remember loving having marinelli as our DC.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Nah. I don't know him.  By all accounts he is great.  I just think it is an offensive league and that is way you go. 

I wasn't talking about you, earlier I have said what I said about Eberflus. I don't know him or how he is going to turn out so I will wait and see.

8 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Lets just go full circle.

Defensive minded HC
Bring back Turner to be OC
Bring Pep as the QB coach
Lovie Smith as the DC
Babich as LB coach
Marinelli as the DL coach

Throw the future franchise QB to the wolves too soon and get him killed. Grossman/Fields

6 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Lets just go full circle.

Defensive minded HC
Bring back Turner to be OC
Bring Pep as the QB coach
Lovie Smith as the DC
Babich as LB coach
Marinelli as the DL coach

Throw the future franchise QB to the wolves too soon and get him killed. Grossman/Fields

You're forgetting Mike Singletary who actually wants to be here