Clean Roster: Josh Allen, A Rod or Pat Maholmes

mdonnelly21

Which of these 3 QBs gives you the best chance to win a SB today  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these 3 QBs gives you the best chance to win a SB today with a clean roster

• A Rod
    • Patrick Maholmes
    • Josh Allen

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Gabriel Davis vs. Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce.

Hard choice, I know.

A wide open receiver is a wide open receiver. 

Allen also has Stefon Diggs, Cole Beasley, and Emmanuel Sanders with an emerging TE in Dawson Knox. He also has the #1 defense for support.

What a terrible roster in Buffalo. The argument that Allen has no help is always funny to me

Edited by Nightime

19 hours ago, Jraider91 said:

Mahomes and it isn't particularly close

It sure looked close the other night.  They both played great on a very big stage.  I'd take Mahomes too, but I'd still feel pretty good about my chances for the next decade if I missed out on him and had to settle for Josh Allen.

7 hours ago, Nightime said:

Allen also has Stefon Diggs, Cole Beasley, and Emmanuel Sanders with an emerging TE in Dawson Knox. He also has the #1 defense for support.

What a terrible roster in Buffalo. The argument that Allen has no help is always funny to me

Nobody said Allen has no help. Mahomes just has better help. Name the guy on that list that is going to the Hall of Fame like Hill and Kelce are.

9 hours ago, Nightime said:

Like @StatKing said, it's not about having no help (which is false), it's just that Mahomes has the best TE/WR combination in the NFL along with Andy Reid. It's hard to deny that is a huge help to any QB. 

• Like 1

On 1/27/2022 at 7:45 AM, StatKing said:

I swear Tyreek and Kelce are open by 5 yards more than any other pass catchers in the league.

I mean he wasnt really “open” on that one either, Mahomes threw a curve ball around rousseau to get it to Tyreek.

• Like 3

Its absolutely Mahomes.  No question.

As much as Ive grown to like Allen, he isnt quite on Mahomes level.

Rodgers is 38.   That alone disqualifies him.  And you cant disregard his teams faltering in the postseason year after year.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 2:20 PM, StatKing said:

Nobody said Allen has no help. Mahomes just has better help. Name the guy on that list that is going to the Hall of Fame like Hill and Kelce are.

I don't see any hall of famers on the Bills outside of Allen on both sides of the ball. The Bills really are not as stacked as people think they are.

2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Mahomes.

But it would not shock me if Josh Allen is seen as the best QB in the NFL by next season.

But for right now his ups and downs as seen this season are still to volatile to pick him over Mahomes. 

If Mahomes wins the Super Bowl this year it’ll be really hard to put someone over him. His floor has been an AFCCG appearance, for a franchise that had exactly one such appearance from 1970-2017. 

6 hours ago, Nightime said:

If Mahomes wins the Super Bowl this year it’ll be really hard to put someone over him. His floor has been an AFCCG appearance, for a franchise that had exactly one such appearance from 1970-2017. 

I'm not putting anyone over Mahomes right now but if Allen can be more consistent and deliver those 2 games from the playoffs more often, watch out.

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

I'm not putting anyone over Mahomes right now but if Allen can be more consistent and deliver those 2 games from the playoffs more often, watch out.

And if Mahomes keeps playing like he’s been in his last 2 games, then I don’t see how Allen can pass him. They both had 9 touchdowns in two playoff games