Clean Roster: Josh Allen, A Rod or Pat Maholmes

mdonnelly21

Which of these 3 QBs gives you the best chance to win a SB today  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these 3 QBs gives you the best chance to win a SB today with a clean roster

• A Rod
    • Patrick Maholmes
    • Josh Allen

Hmmm...

One's never been to one.

One hasn't been to one since Obama's first term and has a firm reputation as a choke artist.

One is one game away from going to his third straight.

I think I'll go with Mahomes.

Edited by biggie.
  • Like 6

With no other context, I’ll take Mahomes. Rodgers is at a further place in his game, but without knowing who’s on my roster, I want a guy that might need to play hero-ball every now and again. Rather have Mahomes than Rodgers in that regard.

Josh Allen is a great QB, but I feel like the only argument over Mahomes one could have for him would involve too many hypotheticals and what-ifs.

Mahomes is on a legendary 4-year run.  Depending on how the final two games play out, there could be a conversation to be had that he's on the greatest postseason run of all-time too (across 4 years).  

I don't doubt that one day Josh Allen could surpass Mahomes, or at least have some seasons where he is better.  He's that good of a talent.  But I think this is a case where the most obvious answer is the right one. 

• Like 7