49ers offseason 2022

49erurtaza

53 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Was looking at Bosa's playoff stats and in six games the man has 8 sacks and 13 TFLs. Sheesh! He turns into a different type of monster in the playoffs.

Saying that, what is the LEAST amount of compensation we would need to get in return for him for you to even think about dealing him before giving him extension? 

What is the starting point for QB's? Three firsts? I would start there. Bosa is so incredibly important to our defense. We can be good without him, but we can be ELITE with him. I will say I am extremely biased because Bosa is one of my favorite players, but I wouldn't trade him. I understand that he's going to eat up a lot of our cap, has had injuries in the past, and the sell high angle, but I just can't see us moving on from him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

What is the starting point for QB's? Three firsts? I would start there. Bosa is so incredibly important to our defense. We can be good without him, but we can be ELITE with him. I will say I am extremely biased because Bosa is one of my favorite players, but I wouldn't trade him. I understand that he's going to eat up a lot of our cap, has had injuries in the past, and the sell high angle, but I just can't see us moving on from him. 

Honestly, I'm fine if it were just two firsts and some stuff, but bottom line is that one of them has  to be a top 10, maybe top 8 pick. Getting three first rounders from a good team I think will be consistently picking in the bottom third of the first round is far less interesting to me than two firsts and some filler that includes a top 8 pick. 

That said, yeah...not going there with regards to a trade at this juncture with the long term QB situation resolved for the current time 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Was looking at Bosa's playoff stats and in six games the man has 8 sacks and 13 TFLs. Sheesh! He turns into a different type of monster in the playoffs.

Saying that, what is the LEAST amount of compensation we would need to get in return for him for you to even think about dealing him before giving him extension? 

See the source image

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Again, for emphasis:

See the source image

I cant believe there are credible people out there who actually believe the 49ers should trade for Tom Brady. 

Its truly baffling. 

Makes no sense for so many different reasons, and in my eyes, it honestly invalidates their opinion on so many other things. 

Forget about 5 years from now, Trey Lance is going to be sooooo good next season that this talk is absurd

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, N4L said:

I cant believe there are credible people out there who actually believe the 49ers should trade for Tom Brady. 

Its truly baffling. 

Makes no sense for so many different reasons, and in my eyes, it honestly invalidates their opinion on so many other things. 

Forget about 5 years from now, Trey Lance is going to be sooooo good next season that this talk is absurd

Javi just tweeted some garbage about wanting Tom Brady. Im like come on now.

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

What's the price tag that you would be willing to move McGlinchey for if you knew that your starting right tackle would be Tom Compton next year? 

If it's Compton then id take a 2nd/3rd at worse. If we sign a better option then id move for a 4th.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

What's the price tag that you would be willing to move McGlinchey for if you knew that your starting right tackle would be Tom Compton next year? 

McGlinchey is a 2nd or high 3rd round type of tackle. 

I'll take that...And then draft his replacement with that pick. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

If it's Compton then id take a 2nd/3rd at worse. If we sign a better option then id move for a 4th.

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

McGlinchey is a 2nd or high 3rd round type of tackle. 

I'll take that...And then draft his replacement with that pick. 

I'm pretty much lockstep here 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

Javi just tweeted some garbage about wanting Tom Brady. Im like come on now.

I've discussed this on Twitter so much, about Brady & Rodgers, it just doesn't make sense, I also did an article on it, Joe Shasky on 95.7 actually brought my tweet about it, so that was pretty damn cool, made my day. That was today.

• Like 3