49ers offseason 2022

49erurtaza

Missed this from yesterday but while I think there is a good chance he returns, I can't say that with certainty when so many OL needy team have an insane amount of cap space. Like why would the Bengals not just offer him a decent amount of more money than we can? This is one that we have to pay close attention to and can't be confident either way. 

47 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

Not sure i’m buying this…..he can’t even spell Pittsburgh correctly lol.

In the bay area we spell Pittsburgh without the H on the end because there is a Pittsburg CA 

But yeah, that is nonsense clickbait 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

I mentioned this a few days back after listening to their podcast. He's not even a Jimmy fan lol

This is pretty much inline with what my thinking has been on compensation for the 49ers. Especially if a bidding war breaks out.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 9erFreak77 said:

Not sure i’m buying this…..he can’t even spell Pittsburgh correctly lol.

I've started to pronounce Pittsburgh like the scots pronounce Edinburgh. Much more entertaining. Now, imagine a football game done in a scottish accent. It's awesome, I tell you.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

I've started to pronounce Pittsburgh like the scots pronounce Edinburgh. Much more entertaining. Now, imagine a football game done in a scottish accent. It's awesome, I tell you.

I don’t even know how to respond to this lol….interesting hobby you have. 

• Like 1